• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

11. Nobody's Perfect - 6.48

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok

Lowest Score: 0  @Blown Away @Pennywise

COMMENTS: 

@Lorde Von Kok I adore the intro, and then, the autotune comes on ... I LOVE IT ! Take my wig, robotic-pimp !

@27monster27 More people should pay attention to this songs lyrics. Madonna seems to be among the few people that truly understand that mistakes are mistakes, and they happen; a lot sometimes.

@DirrtyPony I love everything about this song with the exception of some of the electronic effects. The only reason I would skip it. Otherwise, it's a beautiful and meaningful song.

@Ulisaax640 giving credit to the production, it takes you places but the autotune is intense. i don't like.

@Blown Away The Auto-Tune kills the song. I somehow managed to get through the song once, I'm never putting it on ever again.

@Pennywise There are two skips in this album, and this is one of them.

@Lionel Ronaldo Madonna's voice is very nice in this song. I like it hoewever not the best Madonna's song in my opinion.

@Lucas I always imagine this track without autotune when I listen to it, it would be 10,000 times better imo. I actually like Mirwais' autotune but on this track it's useless and it kills the song. Instrumental and lyrics are really great though.

@whoresup The autotune or whatever it is works really well on this song, it’s sounds classic but also futuristic. The production is really interesting and adds to the tone of the song.

@monstertoronto A bit dull compared to everything else. Some good sounds tho.

@HausOfAntonio The production is so cool. Unfortunately the song itself fails to captivate me.

@MingersPrayer There was so much experimentation on this album. I kind of miss that with both Madonna and a lot of other pop artists. Other than Gaga actually who did a lot with Chromatica. Anyway, love the production of this.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Pennywise
Just now, Aarghya said:

11. Nobody's Perfect - 6.48

Highest Score: 11 @Lorde Von Kok

Lowest Score: 0  @Blown Away @Pennywise

COMMENTS: 

@Lorde Von Kok I adore the intro, and then, the autotune comes on ... I LOVE IT ! Take my wig, robotic-pimp !

@27monster27 More people should pay attention to this songs lyrics. Madonna seems to be among the few people that truly understand that mistakes are mistakes, and they happen; a lot sometimes.

@DirrtyPony I love everything about this song with the exception of some of the electronic effects. The only reason I would skip it. Otherwise, it's a beautiful and meaningful song.

@Ulisaax640 giving credit to the production, it takes you places but the autotune is intense. i don't like.

@Blown Away The Auto-Tune kills the song. I somehow managed to get through the song once, I'm never putting it on ever again.

@Pennywise There are two skips in this album, and this is one of them.

@Lionel Ronaldo Madonna's voice is very nice in this song. I like it hoewever not the best Madonna's song in my opinion.

@Lucas I always imagine this track without autotune when I listen to it, it would be 10,000 times better imo. I actually like Mirwais' autotune but on this track it's useless and it kills the song. Instrumental and lyrics are really great though.

@whoresup The autotune or whatever it is works really well on this song, it’s sounds classic but also futuristic. The production is really interesting and adds to the tone of the song.

@monstertoronto A bit dull compared to everything else. Some good sounds tho.

@HausOfAntonio The production is so cool. Unfortunately the song itself fails to captivate me.

@MingersPrayer There was so much experimentation on this album. I kind of miss that with both Madonna and a lot of other pop artists. Other than Gaga actually who did a lot with Chromatica. Anyway, love the production of this.

Bye 
tumblr_njze3bi9ZT1u55v37o1_400.gifv

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
Just now, Reject False Icons said:

I'll say impressive instant at last

YOU TAKE THAT BAAAAACK

jOO.gif

Anveeroy
Just now, Creyk said:

What the hell? I did not expect that. Gave it a 10

It received poor rates 

Blown Away

Oh wow, I honestly didn't expect that. But I'm not complaining

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

I gave Nobody's Perfect the lowest score I ever gave a Madonna song, as best I can remember.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Blown Away
Just now, Aarghya said:

American Pie

vs

I Deserve It

American Pie please. I hate that song so much!

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived