Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

I want that coat and boots!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If I had the option of buying Haus Labs at Sephora, I would be much more likely to buy their products. I like being able to look at items in person before buying (and not having to wait for shipping).

Exactly! Also If their products were on Sephora many more people would try Hauslabs products, especially the GP which in their majority the don’t even know the existence of the brand, Amazon is such a waste opportunity 

14 hours ago, Ivy said:

Is the black and pink outfit a clue about meeting BLACKPINK later :udidnt:

Her and her mom must be so happy to be spending time together :kara: they look so cute

I read this comment when sour candy started to play so maybe it's a sign..... xD 

hello hello baby.

17 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If I had the option of buying Haus Labs at Sephora, I would be much more likely to buy their products. I like being able to look at items in person before buying (and not having to wait for shipping).

I third this. I live in a place where delivered packages are very easily stolen and I don't like that I always have to get my HL products delivered to my doorstep, actually. In fact, my package was just stolen yesterday! :grr: Good thing Miss Krista has already emailed me about a replacement package.

TL; DR: I would much rather be able to pick them up myself. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

21 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

This! 
I dunno why, but I always imagined the scenario in my head. I always vision spotting her in a restaurant and freaking out. Wanting a photo. 
But knowing this now has changed it. I’d have a note sent to her table. Thanking her for all of the positive change that she has brought to my life, wish her all the best and for her table to enjoy their evening. 

Yes I’m weird. But a guy can dream! 

I ran into her at PUMP. She was ordering a drink at the bar and I politely waited behind her to say hi. When she turned, I said, “Hiiii Gaagaa :selena:“ and the response I got was, “Hiii... :triggered:“

So I took the message and left her alone. Lol. I can’t blame her though, especially from what we know now about her struggling and not wanting to be “Lady Gaga”. 

Archived