Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Barack Obama - A Promised Land

COOOK

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

He talks about how he thinks he wouldve healed the division right now but never thought about improving african-americans lives whe he was president for two terms. That and being friends with Clinton is just so fake, a puppet head.

At least he wanted to heal the division as opposed to some former and current presidents who's only objective is to create further divide. And improving African American lives is easier said than done. As the first black president that was a major expectation but even in proposing ways of doing so it would still have to go through the legislative process and there's no guaranteed approval.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HorusRa2
17 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The progressive police are here to tell us that we're somehow actually war criminals ourselves uh oh :triggered:

When you are out here constantly defending war crimes, If not a war criminal, you're at the very least an enabler for war criminals. 

12 minutes ago, Nino said:

Internet gays love snorting up russian propaganda hit pieces from the internet like it's designer drugs and then vomit it all back up onto stan twitter and forums like this. Fact check and/or at least check both sides of a story before you come to a conclusion challenge.

9d09cb5f512175af995a3e20bc0fffd6.jpg

The figure is actually in the hundreds, compared to thousands and thousands of militants. Let's not pretend that civilians working on american bases haven't been killed in conflict either.

lady_gaga_harpers_003.jpg

Excuse me but Russia is not the answer for every criticism. You have been brainwashed if you think every form of criticism of democrats boils down to a russian conspiracy theory. 

20 minutes ago, Nino said:

His predecessor is one of the biggest war criminals in American history. His successor likes to go for golf with Kim Jong Un and play nuclear winter russian roulette.

Every single report on the drone strikes estimates civilian casualties as less than 1/10 of people effected. Compared to other military tactics that makes it relatively extremely safe and targeted and effective. If you want to spread anti-american propaganda log off the american pop star's fan site and stop using any currency backed by the US Dollar

af9725dad1429a9e1099963cc5d73546.jpg

Drones do not differentiate between actual adversaries and civilians; so, in that aspect, it's even more cruel. Next, look at the countries in which are receiving drone strikes from the US and tell me which of those countries actually attacked the US first. And thirdly, one of the strongest forms of patriotism is to be able to have the courage to dissent the country you love so much. The fact is that our country is not living up to its promise because the people in charge of our government is hell bent on spending trillions of tax payer dollars to kill brown people across the globe for oil and other resources and then tell its people we can't afford healthcare, education, housing or repair crumbling infrastructure. 

It's just mind boggling that you guys have literally let MSNBC melt your brain. Can we please not forget that media companies like MSNBC and CNN and FOX are all businesses whose primary goal is to make money and is not to have a well educated populace?!

MJHolland
Just now, Nino said:

If my country is at war I expect them to use military force. What is this 2nd grade logic?

The thing about criticizing his drone policy specifically is that drones are there specifically to lead to very targeted and surgical take-outs of a target vs dragging out long fights or carpet bombing areas for days on end. :koons:

Yeah, exactly.

Innocent civilian casualties are horrific. Period. 

But the Obama admin brought them down a whole lot.

Bush killed 200,000+ innocent civilians, while a few hundred were killed during the Obama years. Big difference. 

9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Can I also just add that al Qaeda intentionally hides their terrorists operations in civilian settings like schools and churches so that countries fighting them have to induce civilian casualties

That's the big dilemma

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, lego said:

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Right? me whenever I walk into one of these threads and my respect for a member instantly deflates

17 minutes ago, Nino said:

Internet gays love snorting up russian propaganda hit pieces from the internet like it's designer drugs and then vomit it all back up onto stan twitter and forums like this. Fact check and/or at least check both sides of a story before you come to a conclusion challenge.

10 minutes ago, Nino said:

Pretending that hundreds of accidental civilian casualties deaths was the same as millions of purposeful and targeted executions is complete lie told specifically to push an anti-american agenda. In less words, it's propaganda :awkney:

This is so ****ing sad. 

chaeri pls

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Nino said:

If my country is at war I expect them to use military force. What is this 2nd grade logic?

I have to laugh. I have to f*cking laugh. Why am I even bothering with you anyway? I hope you're happy with your progressive liberal leader who was oh so forcefully pushed to murder innocents for the greater good :/ 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

And you think we're vomiting propaganda..... my god 

They didn't have to die, they were murdered. Enough. 

I actually haven't accused anyone of anything sweetie. 

If you know of a way that we can kill terrorists without civilian casualties, I think you might want to consult with the world's top generals. They'd be very happy to pick your brain. 

I've made my thoughts about civilian casualties very clear. They are horrific. 

alsemanche
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

If you know of a way that we can kill terrorists without civilian casualties, I think you might want to consult with the world's top generals. They'd be very happy to pick your brain. 

okay sweetie you do you im done here

Soft, soothing, and succulent

3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

At least he wanted to heal the division as opposed to some former and current presidents who's only objective is to create further divide. And improving African American lives is easier said than done. As the first black president that was a major expectation but even in proposing ways of doing so it would still have to go through the legislative process and there's no guaranteed approval.

I don't agree with this justification of Obama's indifference.

1 minute ago, Gagaloo911 said:

No one pretended it's the same thing, but to downplay that and pretend as if it's not wrong, let Obama get away with it, and label it "anti-American propaganda" for speaking out on it is not cute and only shows you get pretty triggered when your country and officials you support are called out.

There were plenty of failures of Obama's administration(resigning the patriot act, race relations, unfair trade deals, etc, etc), but causing relatively little civilian casualties does NOT a war criminal make. It's not like Obama woke up one day, threw a dart at a world map, and decided to kill innocents. America was at war and we used the best tactics available to us.

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't agree with this justification of Obama's indifference.

Passive aggression does not a victory make.

MJHolland

Can we at least agree that using innocent civilians as human shields is deplorable as well? Or are we not even there yet? 

HorusRa2
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

I think you aren't asking yourself the important question as to why there are terrorists in the first place. 

We have military bases all over the middle east like a parasitic disease. We have been in these countries for decades. We continue to bomb these countries and have done so for decades. We have destroyed their economies through sanctions. These people just want us to leave. Instead we destroy their economies, shove our presence down their throats and kill their civilians. By accident or not, the fact is that is what we are doing. You can't expect peace when you're the one constantly being the aggressor.  

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I have to laugh. I have to f*cking laugh. Why am I even bothering with you anyway? I hope you're happy with your progressive liberal leader who was oh so forcefully pushed to murder innocents for the greater good :/ 

I'm pleased with his effectiveness as a military leader, yes. Maximum effectiveness and minimal casualties, couldn't ask for much more as an American other than peace(which unfortunately because of the actions of people who hold similar nauseatingly anti-american beliefs, wasn't possible)

Gagaloo911

Before anyone tries it, Obama continued American policies that had been happening for awhile. Policies that began with previous Presidents. In some cases, he expanded them.

So although it's not his fault or blame alone, he shares it and didn't stop many problematic and wrong policies. 

Obama did some good things yes, but he also continued many failed policies and programs that had been going already and so really wasn't any different from many of his predecessors.

It really was just the preservation of the status quo which is exactly the problem and issue many of us here have.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived