Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Barack Obama - A Promised Land

COOOK

Featured Posts

MJHolland

Can I also just add that al Qaeda intentionally hides their terrorists operations in civilian settings like schools and churches so that countries fighting them have to induce civilian casualties if they want to take them out? Not saying casualties are ever good or justified, just simply pointing out. 

I feel like if we are going to criticize, we should take a look at the tactics of both sides at the very least. 

Unrelated...

As a son of two parents that have pre-existing conditions, I'm forever grateful for President Obama's leadership on expanding healthcare to millions of people and families. My parents can only see a doctor because of Obama. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, alsemanche said:

"Russian propangda" sis i live in the f*cking arab world and he and every other f*cking USA president has bombed the f*ck out of. If you're too brainless to know that the US has horrible criminal acts in its past, present, and future and think everything is some BS propaganda that's on you. Don't tell me, a person who's f*cking affected by the US's crimes, that i'm regurgitating russian propaganda. Don't f*cking belittle the death of thousands just to defend a f*cking president who was a piece of utter crap. Idgaf how many WPs this is gonna get me, f*ck y'all. 

Again, compared to other military tactics, the drone strikes of the Obama administration were by far the safest and lead to minimal civilian casualties. Civilian casualties are BAD, but the actual numbers aren't where you're pretending they are.

Gagaloo911

Nationalists of any kind, centrist, right wing or left wing, are not it.

Take your free speech policing elsewhere and allow those of us who actually believe in democracy and accountability to have an honest discussion about our elected officials and the decisions they make.

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I actually have no clue how many innocent people were killed in the ME under Obama, but I don't believe it's anywhere close to a million?!

I did some very brief googling at it looking like we're talking about hundreds-to-low-thousands of people. This is the article I found, never heard of the source though tbh. 

Thats how many are killed using drone strikes alone, not in general.

Drone strikes victims are majority innocent civilians and children in school and hispitals, it doesnt matter how small the number is. Not to mention its illegal.

Just now, Gagaloo911 said:

Nationalists of any kind, centrist, right wing or left wing, are not it.

Take your free speech policing elsewhere and allow those of us who actually believe in democracy and accountability to have an honest discussion about our elected officials and the decisions they make.

I'm sorry if calling out rampant lies is free speech policing in your eyes.

lady-gaga-american-flag-swimsuit-instagr

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

even one f*cking life is one too many wtf? seriously wtf? 

Please refer to my most recent post! 

Terrorist orgs intentionally hide in civilians settings to intentionally induce civilian casualties. It's unfair to let that go unsaid, regardless of where you stand on the issue. 

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Again, compared to other military tactics, the drone strikes of the Obama administration were by far the safest and lead to minimal civilian casualties. Civilian casualties are BAD, but the actual numbers aren't where you're pretending they are.

idgaf what the numbers are. Keep your drones to yourself in your own f*cking country. One broken finger from drones is one injury too many. i genuinely can't believe this is even a rhetoric you're willing to even consider. disgusting, 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Can I also just add that al Qaeda intentionally hides their terrorists operations in civilian settings

omg this is straight from netanyahu book

FreePalestine

littlepotter

I clicked on this thread a while ago and wanted to say something but I was afraid of being mobbed by neoliberals, I'm very pleasantly shook to see that my thoughts were shared by the majority

chaeri pls

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

Thats how many are killed using drone strikes alone, not in general.

Drone strikes killed innocent civilians and children in school and hispitals, it doesnt matter how large the number is.

Heard. It's heartbreaking that civilians have had to die in the fight against terrorists organizations, truly.

But al Qaeda and other terrorist networks use civilians like human shields everyday. That equally as horrific and cowardly.

Just now, alsemanche said:

idgaf what the numbers are. Keep your drones to yourself in your own f*cking country. One broken finger from drones is one injury too many. i genuinely can't believe this is even a rhetoric you're willing to even consider. disgusting, 

If my country is at war I expect them to use military force. What is this 2nd grade logic?

2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I feel like if we are going to criticize, we should take a look at the tactics of both sides at the very least.

The thing about criticizing his drone policy specifically is that drones are there specifically to lead to very targeted and surgical take-outs of a target vs dragging out long fights or carpet bombing areas for days on end. :koons:

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Pretending that hundreds of accidental civilian casualties deaths was the same as millions of purposeful and targeted executions is complete lie told specifically to push an anti-american agenda. In less words, it's propaganda :awkney:

No one pretended it's the same thing, but to downplay that and pretend as if it's not wrong, let Obama get away with it, and label it "anti-American propaganda" for speaking out on it is not cute and only shows you get pretty triggered when your country and officials you support are called out.

MJHolland
Just now, lego said:

omg this is straight from netanyahu book

Is it? Sorry if I'm misinformed but I'm pretty sure it's true, no?

I know al Qaeda in particular used to siege hospitals to run their operations out of. 

Killing innocent people in an imperialist war that destabilized an entire region of the world and led to countless lives being lost is indefensible. Quibbling over the number of innocent people the US killed is... an extremely bizarre way to attempt to justify it. :rip:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Please refer to my most recent post! 

Terrorist orgs intentionally hide in civilians settings to intentionally induce civilian casualties. It's unfair to let that go unsaid, regardless of where you stand on the issue. 

And you think we're vomiting propaganda..... my god 

1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

that civilians have had to die

They didn't have to die, they were murdered. Enough. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived