Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Barack Obama - A Promised Land

COOOK

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

NIMBYism is one of our times' biggest problems (Not In My Back Yard)

People are fine with violence and chaos just as long as it isn't in their line of sight or inconveniencing them. Then suddenly things change.

This isn't about him being "imperfect". That's not the issue. The issue is he's a warmonger. Innocent people may be dying but at least the economy recovered, right? Our stocks and shares for privileged middle to upper class Americans rise :interestinga:

His predecessor is one of the biggest war criminals in American history. His successor likes to go for golf with Kim Jong Un and play nuclear winter russian roulette.

Every single report on the drone strikes estimates civilian casualties as less than 1/10 of people effected. Compared to other military tactics that makes it relatively extremely safe and targeted and effective. If you want to spread anti-american propaganda log off the american pop star's fan site and stop using any currency backed by the US Dollar

af9725dad1429a9e1099963cc5d73546.jpg

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Every single report on the drone strikes estimates civilian casualties as less than 1/10 of people effected. Compared to other military tactics that makes it relatively extremely safe and targeted and effective. If you want to spread anti-american propaganda log off the american pop star's fan site and stop using any currency backed by the US Dollar

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

FreePalestine

8 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The progressive police are here to tell us that we're somehow actually war criminals ourselves uh oh :triggered:

"You progressives and your purity tests. He just killed countless innocent people in the Middle East. Who cares? I want to blindly worship him, leave me alone!"

EBfkx-Rr-UIAAPbi8.jpg

7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

The progressive police are here to tell us that we're somehow actually war criminals ourselves uh oh :triggered:

Even Patriot Republicans, White Supremacist, and Fox News admitted and came to terms that America did intentional war crimes under Obama and Bush, yet people like you still defend it!

Just now, MJHolland said:

Internet gays love snorting up russian propaganda hit pieces from the internet like it's designer drugs and then vomit it all back up onto stan twitter and forums like this. Fact check and/or at least check both sides of a story before you come to a conclusion challenge.

9d09cb5f512175af995a3e20bc0fffd6.jpg

Just now, OG Gaga Stan said:

"You progressives and your purity tests. He just killed a million innocent people in the Middle East. Who cares? I want to blindly worship him, leave me alone!"

EBfkx-Rr-UIAAPbi8.jpg

The figure is actually in the hundreds, compared to thousands and thousands of militants. Let's not pretend that civilians working on american bases haven't been killed in conflict either.

lady_gaga_harpers_003.jpg

He talks about how he thinks he wouldve healed the division right now but never thought about improving african-americans lives whe he was president for two terms. That and being friends with Clinton is just so fake, a puppet head.

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

"You progressives and your purity tests. He just killed a million innocent people in the Middle East. Who cares? I want to blindly worship him, leave me alone!"

I actually have no clue how many innocent people were killed in the ME under Obama, but I don't believe it's anywhere close to a million?!

I did some very brief googling at it looking like we're talking about hundreds-to-low-thousands of people. This is the article I found, never heard of the source though tbh. 

Gagaloo911

Imagine actually believing that having legitimate critiques and criticizing the wrong, immoral choices Obama made while President amounts to "anti-American propaganda"

Take a page out of the Fox News/Trump world why don't you and move more into fascism where you're not able to speak out against your government or choices elected officials made :awkney:

I'm not here in this thread to shame or criticize Obama, I'd like to see what he has to say, particularly on his mistakes.

But certain users in here acting like Trump supporters but for the Democrats is really pushing it.

9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Even Patriot Republicans, White Supremacist, and Fox News admitted and came to terms that America did intentional war crimes under Obama and Bush, yet people like you still defend it!

These are the sources?! Then it MUST be true!:billie:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Nino said:

Internet gays love snorting up russian propaganda hit pieces from the internet like it's designer drugs and then vomit it all back up onto stan twitter and forums like this. Fact check and/or at least check both sides of a story before you come to a conclusion challenge.

"Russian propangda" sis i live in the f*cking arab world that he and every other f*cking USA president has bombed the f*ck out of. If you're too brainless to know that the US has horrible criminal acts in its past, present, and future and think everything is some BS propaganda that's on you. Don't tell me, a person who's f*cking affected by the US's crimes, that i'm regurgitating russian propaganda. Don't f*cking belittle the death of thousands just to defend a f*cking president who was a piece of utter crap. Idgaf how many WPs this is gonna get me, f*ck y'all. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Just now, SLAG said:

These are you sources?! Then it MUST be true!:billie:

I did not say these are my resources, I said even people like them admit it today.

Just now, Gagaloo911 said:

Imagine actually believing that having legitimate critiques and criticizing the wrong, immoral choices Obama made while President amounts to "anti-American propaganda"

Take a page out of the Fox News/Trump world why don't you and move more into fascism where you're not able to speak out against your government :awkney:

I'm not here in this thread to shame or criticize Obama, I'd like to see what he has to say, particularly on his mistakes.

But certain users in here acting like Trump supporters but for the Democrats is really pushing it.

Pretending that hundreds of accidental civilian casualties deaths was the same as millions of purposeful and targeted executions is complete lie told specifically to push an anti-american agenda. In less words, it's propaganda :awkney:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

I actually have no clue how many innocent people were killed in the ME under Obama, but I don't believe it's anywhere close to a million?!

I did some very brief googling at it looking like we're talking about hundreds-to-low-thousands of people. This is the article I found, never heard of the source though tbh. 

even one f*cking life is one too many wtf? seriously wtf? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived