💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Barack Obama - A Promised Land

COOOK

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, IHE said:

that's exactly what people say about arabs, that you're all bad because terrorists chop off people heads in videos and knock buildings down.

Interesting assumption. I’m not an Arab, but I’d like mods to pay attention to this post^^ @PartySick

FreePalestine

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
Just now, Nino said:

Look here, another post with absolutely no connection to Obama, his book, or even the topic of drone strikes you derailed this thread into being about that is instead just mocking the intelligence of Americans while you're doing mental gymnastics to justify terrorism. Shocking turn of events :lmao:

Have you ever thought everything isn't a personal attack? Making America your whole identity is something for sure.

You're claiming others are not on topic when you were among the people who demanded explanation from us when we expressed amusement at the book.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Amazing how most of those had nothing to do with Obama. It's almost like you never cared a single bit about Obama or his book and had a different agenda to push :ohno:

You were arguing that US military never committed war crimes and that “there’s no evidence”, only “mean attitude”. I’ve been arguing against DRONE ATTACKS in this thread, something which Obama oversaw and increased while you downplayed civilian deaths and claimed they’re more “safe”. 

FreePalestine

Just now, derpmonster said:

Have you ever thought everything isn't a personal attack? Making America your whole identity is something for sure.

You're claiming others are not on topic when you were among the people who demanded explanation from us when we expressed amusement at the book.

The implied claim of your post was that Americans are too dumb to see past propaganda(when you previously made the false claim that Obama killed millions of innocents in an attempt to spread anti-american propaganda and it was called out and seen past) because another one of your lying anti-american friends in this thread found a single source that claims Obama lied and that in fact the man who attacks his own citizens directly was the good guy.

The book has nothing to do with the millions of drone deaths lie you pulled out of your starfish so I'm gonna say this one's squarely on you bud. :)

16 minutes ago, IHE said:

What does this have to do with Obamas book? 🤣😂 Obviously you're missing the point by arguing with people who actually want less money in our military, but if you want to start labeling all US citizens bad over some bad military men and bad intel you can eff off because that's exactly what people say about arabs, that you're all bad because terrorists chop off people heads in videos and knock buildings down.

We're all screwed.

The person I quoted said there’s no evidence that US army committed war crimes and it was all “bad intel”. Who the hell labeled all US citizens as bad? Please find the quote. I’m just arguing with a nationalist who doesn’t give a **** about non-American lives and I blame your education system and propaganda tv stations; the way some of you think your country is the greatest and can do no wrong. 

again have to point out, how interesting it is that you’re posting laughing emojis as response to cases of torture, rape and murder and how you assume my race and ethnicity. that tells a lot. 🙂

FreePalestine

1 minute ago, lego said:

You were arguing that US military never committed war crimes and that “there’s no evidence”, only “mean attitude”. I’ve been arguing against DRONE ATTACKS in this thread, something which Obama oversaw and increased while you downplayed civilian deaths and claimed they’re more “safe”. 

To be clear, the US has committed plenty of war crimes, drone strikes are not war crimes though, they're just war. If false counter-intelligence is planted that leads the US to attack civilians, that's considered collateral and is not a war crime by any definition and as such the US was not actually punished for any war crime in this scenario. Furthermore, the large-scale war crimes that America HAS committed weren't under the Obama administration.

While it's true that in the instance of a wedding being falsely attacked that deaths could have been avoided by using traditional means of attack where the men on the ground would have seen it wasn't a threat, in an actual military vs military engagement, massive amounts of death(both military and civilian) and property collateral are saved by drone strikes, which is why Obama, as well as most other people support the strategy. 

16 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Americans think they are immune to propaganda and that such things could never happen in their country.

But at this time and age I dont think there is an excuse to be ignorant about this. We live in a world where information is available and even the most patriotic pro war Americans admit this today. So its weird that some people here refuse to awknowledge the truth.

Operation Northwoods is the biggest example I like to use for people who cant believe their government could do such thing.

Insinuating I don't care about non-american lives is where you've taken this too far. If that was the case I would be against drone strikes and more for traditional means of war where more people die on the whole. You're a ****ing moron. :mark: 

1 minute ago, Nino said:

drone strikes are not war crimes though, they're just war.

that’s bullshit. 

FreePalestine

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived