💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

911 replaces Rain On Me on Apple’s A-List Pop Playlist

Savage

Featured Posts

Luke78619

Hope this is just the start of the god playlisting and promo, 911 deserves to be a cute hit :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

now we just need a single cover and the song be sent to radio

I think streaming from A-List Pop is one way to help achieve this! :)

Also, make sure when y’all stream you play like 3 other songs from the playlist in between. (I’d suggest songs far below 911)

pop ate my heart

i'm starting to think the BBMA ad was fake... like why would they only choose to promote ROM on Oct 14 (literally 5 months after its release) when they're taking it out of playlists and radios and not pushing for the song in any way? Like I'm expecting them to be smarter than that and choose to promote a song that's more recent to the GP's eyes (911/next single?). If they would've performed ROM during september, I would've understood, but to keep performing it on big awards on October seems a bit awkward to me.. 

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

1 minute ago, TRICON said:

Oh no.... 911 should remain as a promo single. We need RoM to be on charts for a little longer. 3rd single can wait until November 

I feel like that would be too long ... 911 is actually doing well atm!! I feel like we should all get behind it so Gaga makes it official! <3 

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, TRICON said:

Oh no.... 911 should remain as a promo single. We need RoM to be on charts for a little longer. 3rd single can wait until November 

ROM had its time, was a good summer hit and got to #1. What else can you expect from it, it’s a new season and listeners aren't still streaming it like they did. 

Harry Kat
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

I don’t see 911 on any playlist

See better then :derpga:

I see it in the following playlists:

Apple Music:

A-List Pop

Future Hits

Spotify:

Pop Rising

Workout

Pop Internacional 2020 (A minor Brazilian Playlist) 

Archived