💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen addresses allegations (Ellen- Season 18)

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
38 minutes ago, Doot said:

I mean, one can say her apology is phony, but if the working conditions actually change, she treats her guests with respect and the problem stops, isnt that the whole point?

Only time will tell! They improved the worker benefits but they were bottom of the barrel in the first place. We will see if Ellen manages to maintain a more compassionate attitude toward her employees...

ToxicHot

Okay, well.......

I still see her as distrustful, but at least she attempted to apologize and own up to her actions? I'll admit that the apology was rather vague, but she did say she was sorry for hurting others behind the scenes. It doesn't surprise me that it was framed in a way where she still slid in jokes, even if they were deflecting from the situation.

I mean, based on the replies in this thread...........what exactly is she supposed to say? Tbh, I actually expected the show to get cancelled because of how aggressive and shocking the allegations were. But, here we are. 

Hopefully she learned something from all of this. She needs to take real responsibility for things that happen on the show.

EDIT: Just so we're crystal clear, I'm not exactly defending her but just trying to look at this objectively. I've never really been a fan of her personally but I've watched the show many times just to see guests.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

chromaticainmyhead

I think what people are asking for is money. If the allegiations turn out to be true then she has to give people not just an apology but something they can benefit more that doesn‘t seem just like rhetoric image repair. 

If that‘s going to be the case then people should stop pouring **** over her for apologizing and being actually genuine. She‘s human afterall. She deserves forgiveness. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Franch Toast

I’m tired of performative kindness. Just be a good person when no one is watching. 

She/Her/Hers

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, Runway said:

She’s making unfunny jokes about her victims. Lock her up. :wtf:

I agree... I feel so bad for Portia her Australian wife... she’s probably tried to escape 

Pennywise
Just now, high heeled fem said:

Exactly 

Portia it’s time to leave 

Lmao I would not quote the person you quoted. They were defending R*wling with everything they had, talking about "twitter sjw's",  and now they're suddenly against Ellen :billie:

I honestly have no idea how they're still here after spewing transphobic bull- too :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

21 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I agree... I feel so bad for Portia her Australian wife... she’s probably tried to escape 

People have been saying the same about Portia allegation wise. 

Agunimon

Some people just want her hung for her crimes without an attempt to change. I don't agree with her behavior that the allegations brought to light, but to not give her a chance to change is ridiculous. A huge reflection on how people are treated who do things wrong in an even grander scale.

46 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Do you know their relationship? 

rumours

Well, all I’ll say is I hope the conditions for workers will improve. 

But personally, I’m just gonna watch Kelly’s show instead. I at least can tell she is a genuine person, and her show is more fun anyways. :vegas:

TimisaMonster

Actions speak louder than words...these people felt severely mistreated and I know EXACTLY what that feels like being in the same situation with my previous Karen boss. She has a spotlight on her and had a lot of eyes and promoting your BLACK dj to executive producer was...interesting timing :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, dove said:

well gaga is basically a "kind lady" and you can only hear people saying nice things about her behind the scenes, so... :coffee:

something is off about ellen plus the way she fiddles with the arm of the chair with her fingers makes me uncomfortable and I can't unsee it now

however I'm glad she's "working on it"

Exactly. There are many kind celebrities out there (Gaga, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Hugh Jackman) who are known to be respectful both on camera and behind the scenes. What is Miss Ellen's excuse? :bear:

Archived