💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen addresses allegations (Ellen- Season 18)

Featured Posts

Ellen has finally address allegations against her in her show's first monologue of season 18 

I personally think that the joking around during this monologue were unnecessary as there were alot of people being affected.

Plus, kudos to her team for making a great marketing scheme to address it first thing on her show :ladyhaha: get them coins I guess

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

“I was in a dark place”

The way she started the monologue stating how big of an incovenience those allegations were to her... only the sigh was missing.

Andy McQueen

I used to love her but after all the stuff going on behind the scenes with the staff that I was reading I cannot trust her anymore, I can't believe that they all were just lying, sorry. So I don't know if that apology is sincere and if one can take it seriously... I'm too suspicious and sceptical now. :( 

DoremonLove

Im glad to see shes atleast doing ok. The hate train against her was too much. As if she murdered someone or like a pedo someone who went no 1 billboard .

How can anoyone not love gaga

Pretty Savage
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Im glad to see shes atleast doing ok. The hate train against her was too much. As if she murdered someone or like a pedo someone who went no 1 billboard .

This. 

Teletubby

:awkney:
She is stealing Katy Perry's circus/clown era 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

To want to make people laugh and have a great time on TV was unnecessary, everyone knows about that. The problem is behind the scenes. Saying being known as the "kind lady" is tricky because she's human and she gets sad and mad and she's impatient, still doesn't address racist remarks and psychological abuse to her employees. I think many of us as human beings we get mad, I can get mad at work, I have been, but only about work, only when I myself would get psychologically abused and bullied. She acted as though she got mad for trivial things for everyday things that we all get mad for, but to get mad because your employee is chewing gum or has chipped nail polish is psychological abuse, instilling fear to them. Then she says she's learning everyday and trying to be a better person, good but before that you should address what you've done and not hide it behind "Im a human being, I cry, I laugh, I get mad" as though all the complaints from her employees were dramatic and not to be taken seriously. She's untrustworthy and a typical Hollywood persona. 

Archived