💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ceremony। Magnum Opus - kaelergrey

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

It's my absolute pleasure to welcome you all to the Megarate Ceremony on a bright musician @kaelergrey's debut album 'MAGNUM OPUS'. 

the-megarate-2.jpg

"Magnum Opus" is a pop driven record that explores the story of a dystopian future where good and evil will battle it out to create their own magnum opuses.The album is setup in a dystopian universe. Where a small town is invaded by otherworldly and cosmic beings and its up for a group of unlikely heroes to save their town and the world. Its one of the chapters in the magnus universe and another album which will be out next year called "Church" will be a continuation of the saga. 

Facebook-Banner-official-2.jpg

Track-list:

1. Till I Get It All

2. Heartbreak Hotel

3. In It For You

4. Now Or Never

5. Epicenter

6. Travesty

7. Stay

8. Time Alone

9. Tonight Without You

10. Goodbye

11. Love You But I'm Hungry

magnum-opus-8.jpg

THE CEREMONY WILL START AT CEST 5PM 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Listen to the album:

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ7llkEQ0RbiMT4_PyAjxJg

Spotify and iTunes links: https://smarturl.it/MagnumOpusKG

Artist's Note:

"So, The writing of the album believe it or not started way back in 2015. I scrapped alot of album concepts and kept on writing and writing till I arrived with this album. I released songs here and there though. Just throwing random ass songs that I made and love doing.  

Im a mix of asian and american. My mom is of filipino/asian decent and my dad is black american which also influenced my sound since when I was a child. I always listen to soul and blues and rnb. Though my dad judging from his music collection liked pop and rock more lol. I said judging since he is already not with us anymore. He died when I was very young. 

My mom raised me as a single mom and she loves soul, blues and rnb. So we always listened to those music in her car growing up.

My genres mainly includes pop, dance, alternative and hiphop.

I will also release an album next year called "church" which is a continuation of this album. The title is not what it seems. So I guess, It will remain as a surprise on how it will sound lol."  

Anveeroy
8 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

FVCK, I FORGOT TO SEND MY RATES :smh:

No worries, stay and enjoy the ceremony! 

Franch Toast

I'll probably only be popping in and out because it's my birthday today, and I'm celebrating with my family, but I'll check in when I can. 

She/Her/Hers

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'll probably only be popping in and out because it's my birthday today, and I'm celebrating with my family, but I'll check in when I can. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are one of the most kindest users on Gagadaily, and I really do adore you! Best wishes! :heart:

3 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Happy Birthday!! :party:

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Happy Birthday :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are one of the most kindest users on Gagadaily, and I really do adore you! Best wishes! :heart:

1 hour ago, Ivy said:

Happy Birthday!! :party:

59 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Happy Birthday :enigma:

Thank you, friends! :heart:

She/Her/Hers

kaelergrey
24 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

@kaelergrey, are you online? 

I just saw this. I just saw the notifs. Yes im onlineee. :fatcat:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived