💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Controversial ranking of current main pop girls (2014 vs 2020)

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Kesha a one hit wonder in 2014 when she basically had hit after hit in her early career? Madonna ultimately not bigger than Mariah? LDR in the last category even though she was getting Billboard top 20s and BTD is still charting to this day? Taylor on the same level as Gaga internationally? (she may have the album sales though) Nsid.gif

latina twilight

I hate these :sis: I don't get the need to rank and categorize artists, just f*cking listen to them or not :sis:

Also the queen/princess/king/prince/whatever of pop dynamic is so tiring :sis:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Biggest Bitch

Taylor will never be the queen of music :bear:

She’s only huge in the US, and we all know US’s taste is questionable :trollga:

I am fine with Tay and Gaga up there :flower:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Are you living in 2010? Taylor is no longer local for awhile now. She had sold out stadiums tour abroad. Come with a better read than that.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Taylor Swift is worldwide, like in Indonesia people listen to Taylor Swift more than Gaga 

Taylor is successful because she makes Kidz Bop music and we all know it. There is nothing inspiring or interesting about her image, which has consistently remained bland: perfect for public consumption.

Even with #1’s most of the artists on that list pale on comparison to what Gaga has accomplished. Just incredible. 

It takes more than just towering record sales, chart milestones and tour attendances to serve cultural impact in a tangible way but that's a conversation for another day :bear:

Also I'd consider an artist who has flawlessly excelled across genres and shown true mastery of the craft, from pop to jazz to country to rock, classical to variety and standards to be more of a "Queen of Music", if such a preposterous title were to even exist in the first place, but maybe that's just me. And if we start talking about vocals and live performances, we know how this is going to go down :bear:

This right here, is Queen of Music stuff IMHO :queenga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

17 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Taylor is successful because she makes Kidz Bop music and we all know it. There is nothing inspiring or interesting about her image, which has consistently remained bland: perfect for public consumption.

If this was 2013 and you were talking about Katy Perry, I would agree and would add that that kind of act sacrifices longevivity for quick hits.

But Taylor isn't like that, sorry.

She has constantly evolved throughout her career, from Country Star to Mainstream US Pop Princess to one of the biggest, most recognizable and respected worldwide artists ever.

Her catalogue is extremely diverse and her artistic vision is everchanging. Fearless is very different from 1989 wich is different from reputation wich is different from folklore. Both sonically and thematically.

She's a good vocalist and an impressive songwriter. And she is iconic.

You don't have to take other female artists down just to make Gaga look good by comparison. Gaga's already slaying without stooping to that level.

Taylucifer
7 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nicki isnt currently successful

Didn't Say So and Gooba (or whatever she was on) both go number one:ohwell:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived