Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey in Mexico

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
16 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Wich part of mexico luvs? Info pls

Guadalupe (Valle de Guadalupe). She was there for a birthday.

QueenOfSaigon
29 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

I don’t listen to someone religiously anymore who attacks only her peers of color /end. 

Nice, but keep that attitude for yourself. No need to spoil the fun for us who are able to accept her apology and that it was badly worded in the first place.

Reject False Icons

She only went for wine :fatcat:

girl perform too, you’ve performed in all Latin America except for Mexico in the last tours 

vyniildisk
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Guadalupe (Valle de Guadalupe). She was there for a birthday.

oh near to LA then, thank you so much tricon for the info

She was in my hometown (Ensenada, Baja California) and she went to Guadalupe’s Valley in a winery called “Relieve”, i work in valley but unfortunately she went to other winery’s

6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

In Mexico with a fan.

o0Dq9lB11jSWiohaQNHbE-5yPOS9tLNLAvUPgN1V

Girlie is out here not giving a single **** about a mask! I kind of figured Lana would be one who disregard wearing a mask but to see it in practice, literally almost face to face with a stranger who also isn’t wearing one, shocking.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

myluis617
20 hours ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

Nice, but keep that attitude for yourself. No need to spoil the fun for us who are able to accept her apology and that it was badly worded in the first place.

I dislike it when people (including myself) speak on topics they dont dive into enough to have a confident opinion of the situation. Lana was not attacking her peers of color. She was pointing out the fact that she wants to write about her experiences as a submissive woman without the media attacking her. You have women now days making hyper sexual songs, pandering to the toxic expectations of men. Lana gets destroyed for story telling while other women get put on pedestals for sexualizing themselves. Lana does sexualize herself but not to the extent that many women in pop have done it. She spoke her reality and her experience as a female musician and everybody shut her down before they even read her statements. All they needed to know was that other female names were on her post and nuts they went.

Wearing no mask in a party with more than 3 people in this climate? Truly a Karen :bradley: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 9/21/2020 at 10:49 AM, high heeled fem said:

I don’t listen to someone religiously anymore who attacks only her peers of color /end. 

This is such a ****ing reach. 

Archived