💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B gets Rare Beauty from Selena Gomez and sings ‘Rare’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I've seen she's generally supportive of other female artists and seems secure in her own success while cheering for others' too. Some other female rappers should take notes :haroon:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

7 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

I've seen she's generally supportive of other female artists and seems secure in her own success while cheering for others' too. Some other female rappers should take notes :haroon:

Nicki has been supportive to azealia, doja and megan. She had a specific beef with a specific person and they both happened to be women. 

cardi literally sent men to assault a woman that slept with the husband she is now divorcing for infidelity. Dont let your nicki bias let you see this as some black and white “nicki hates all female rappers while cardis a champion for women”

37 minutes ago, Jed said:

Nicki has been supportive to azealia, doja and megan. She had a specific beef with a specific person and they both happened to be women. 

cardi literally sent men to assault a woman that slept with the husband she is now divorcing for infidelity. Dont let your nicki bias let you see this as some black and white “nicki hates all female rappers while cardis a champion for women”

Who mentioned Nicki? Looks like you know what he's talking about if she's the first thing that popped up in your head. :reductive:

1 minute ago, Wixson said:

Who mentioned Nicki? Looks like you know what he's talking about if she's the first thing that popped up in your head. :reductive:

you wanna pretend we exist in a world where context doesnt exist and im supposed to magically not make the obvious connection he was hinting at just for devil advocates sake? Go ahead and do that. I dont live my life that way youre more then free to avoid actual points made for the sake of being a contrarian. 

12 minutes ago, Jed said:

you wanna pretend we exist in a world where context doesnt exist and im supposed to magically not make the obvious connection he was hinting at just for devil advocates sake? Go ahead and do that. I dont live my life that way youre more then free to avoid actual points made for the sake of being a contrarian. 

God bless. 🥂

1 hour ago, Jed said:

She's only been supportive to female artists who have praised her in the first place. I haven't seen her praise others on her own first. Let's not. [if she has feel free to quote me with links, I'd like to know]

Also, let's keep their personal lives out of this and keep it to music only. I'm ZERO percent interested in what happens in their personal lives. And Nicki is not a saint either with her support of problematic men, ranging from pedophiles and homophobes to literal convicted criminals. Please.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

5 hours ago, Jed said:

She only does it for clout for a collab. Cardi has been supportive  of Gaga, Selena, Rihanna, Beyonce, Rosalia regardless of not having a song with them

Archived