Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who choreographed 911's video?

Doot

Featured Posts

Richy? I know he did the choreography for the VMAs performance but the video is so drastically different than anything he or she herself has done before. 

Was it confirmed if Richy did it or someone else?

I mean it's nothing too complex, like it seems like moves that she'd memorize herself and easily repeat with practice. I don't have the answer, but judging by the video I think it's just moves she came up with :)

liquidsunshine

It’s so well crafted. Simple effective  interpreted dance that fits to the narrative and beats. It doesn’t have to be anything complex - so kudos to who choreographed it. 

Where is LG7

still richy I guess esp when he posted the 2nd verse choreo

3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Maybe he read me after the VMAs? When I said her choreo nowdays with tik tok need to be very simple yet iconic?

maybe tiktokers should actually make this as the official 911challenge (together with the pillow) :huntyga:

5 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Stupid Oreo
2 hours ago, Little99 said:

Actually, we have whole 911 choreography because the choreography of VMAs ends where this begins :ohwell:

Only the bridge choreo is missing, or it is gaga in the black suit. And the outro choreo:enigma:

David Ward

Can anyone link that hilarious clip of him doing the VMA choreo for the pre-chorus? ya'll know what I'm talking about :giggle:

Archived