💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Listened To Ava’s Album

joannesrats

Featured Posts

Dominic

Its a solid album for a debut. People wanted pop bops and thats what they got from her. I think her follow up album will have a lot more risks. 

Some of the songs do sound similar but I think that's because they all follow the standard pop structure. There's not really any song that is terrible.

I think once SBP blew up she kinda got boxed into that early 2010s nostalgia category by her label. It works though, the figures are quite impressive. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wait i’m confused — you’re saying charli was never big? boom clap, fancy were more popular than any of Avas songs? or am i mistaken?

naaah I'm not starting an argument now, I said what I said and that's it, my opinion let's move on.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FFXIV WhiteMage

It’s a pretty good bubblegum pop album. Nothing groundbreaking lyrics or production. Just pure bops. And it’s okay, she’s playing it safe since it’s her debut album so probably majority of the song choices were chosen by her record label. I just hope that on her next album that she’ll have the liberty to express herself as an artist.

buy overall it’s a good pop album imo:sis:

Daylight Jokers

It's a good pop debut album. I don't get the hate yet I don't get the overpraising either. Naked, Belladonna, Born to the Night, SBP, and Torn are my favorites.

1 hour ago, raragaga said:

i still cant get over how bad the album cover is :bear::triggered:

Same. But I'm not surprised. I find Ava very... Cringe and tacky. :awkney:

There are moments when I see something special but 99% of the time it's just cringe. 

4 hours ago, Mark said:

been contemplating whether to listen to it on not... :gum:

Listen to Belladonna. You wont regret it.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived