Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No 911 merch.

looking4wonderland

Featured Posts

looking4wonderland

Really Gags? Like you had them make billions of Sour Candy merch, and you’re paying 911 the most dust? 

cover4.jpg

Look, I just wanted the damn vinyl, cassette and CD! 😡

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

Wasn't Sour Candy a promo single? 911 is given a John Wayne treatment I don't think it's the 3rd single/promo single, probably why there's no merch.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

JusKeepBreathin

We barely got a video girl. Just thank your lucky stars we got fed. 

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Just now, Brecht said:

Weren't bundles banned from Billboard? Merch only existed so they could count it as a digital buy.

Not until October 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lilmonster2424

The sour candy merch made no sense to me... the shirts and mask were very cute but why release merch without physical copies knows monsters and blinks would EAT them up? This makes me think it will be a single in the future, if its not such a wasted opportunity 

warhol killer
3 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

The sour candy merch made no sense to me... the shirts and mask were very cute but why release merch without physical copies knows monsters and blinks would EAT them up? This makes me think it will be a single in the future, if its not such a wasted opportunity 

All the collabs in the album if not released as a single with a video would be a wasted opportunity. :bradley:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

looking4wonderland

I was aggravated with John Wayne, too! Why not send a song to radio? Just make them singles. You bother to film it, promote it, and then not consider it a true single? Because of what? Fear it won’t be a top 10 or something? Just try and make your damn coins, woman. We want the single.

warhol killer
1 minute ago, looking4wonderland said:

I was aggravated with John Wayne, too! Why not send a song to radio? Just make them singles. You bother to film it, promote it, and then not consider it a true single? Because of what? Fear it won’t be a top 10 or something? Just try and make your damn coins, woman. We want the single.

I think she said before she wanted to promote the album in different ways, hence having videos for certain songs but not releasing them as singles.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Million Gypsies
23 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

Wasn't Sour Candy a promo single? 911 is given a John Wayne treatment I don't think it's the 3rd single/promo single, probably why there's no merch.

It said in her ad that it's the brand new single though, so idk why there isn't a CD or even a shirt to go along with 911 when Sour Candy had that many :bradley:

warhol killer
4 minutes ago, Million Gypsies said:

It said in her ad that it's the brand new single though, so idk why there isn't a CD or even a shirt to go along with 911 when Sour Candy had that many :bradley:

I saw the ad in the other thread I didn't know they caption it like that now I'm confused too :yennefer:

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Tbh, I think 911 was a artistic project for Gaga as oppose to a single to promote/have merch and physicals. Either, I don’t understand why Sour Candy got merch. I really don’t like any of it and I wasn’t crazy about the ROM merch as well, I only have 2 pieces of Stupid Love merch.

E-Mail from Interscope don't even call it as new single. They just promoted it as new short film by Lady Gaga

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Well, they probably still didn't ship the Sour Candy merch yet so the 911 merch won't even get here until 2021 at this rate

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived