💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No 911 merch.

looking4wonderland

Featured Posts

Million Gypsies
2 hours ago, Warhol Killer said:

I saw the ad in the other thread I didn't know they caption it like that now I'm confused too :yennefer:

Same here :cryga:  This whole thing is a huge question mark at this point :bradley::yennefer:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
9 hours ago, Pop another one said:

Wait for RSD hun:selena:

Idk if they will do RSD Black Friday this year... they already staggered the regular RSD releases over several months to avoid crowds.

Y'all get so twisted up over merch :wtf: (Like you're not gonna complain about whatever they make anyway) Is there a time limit or something? Y'all act like if it doesn't come out right now then you'll never buy it. If its worth making, they'll make it. I think right now, the message of 911 and the book, especially during Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, is what's being focused on right now.

As far as artwork and clothes, there are soooo many artists making low-key masterpieces inspired by Chromatica. How about supporting them. Or even, being inspired to create something custom yourself. :ohwell:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Would I trust wikipedia than her own label? :oprah:

She had advertisements that stated 911 is the new single by Lady Gaga & it got sent to radio in Europe

43 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Idk if they will do RSD Black Friday this year... they already staggered the regular RSD releases over several months to avoid crowds.

RSD has stated that plans to have RSD on Black Friday is still going according to plans.

20 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

She had advertisements that stated 911 is the new single by Lady Gaga & it got sent to radio in Europe

Maybe single only in EU. It is common anyway, just like DITD was a radio only single in Aus and France only back then. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

12 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Not until October 

Yeah but doesn’t it usually take weeks to ship? Some people didn’t get their Rain On Me merch till now :huntyga:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Give her a break, she is recording sour candy MV right now

Oh you can be very disappointed :trollga:

10 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Yeah but doesn’t it usually take weeks to ship? Some people didn’t get their Rain On Me merch till now :huntyga:

That's one reason why Billboard ban bundles actually

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived