Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No 911 merch.

looking4wonderland

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

Oh look another self entitled fan who think she owes us stuff, be thankful you got an amazing video, this is better than merch!

Any/All Pronouns, GenderfluidšŸ³ā€āš§

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Would I trust wikipedia than her own label? :oprah:

I mean, it better be a single, it deserves it!

looking4wonderland
Just now, Monsterabriel said:

I mean, it better be a single, it deserves it!

Well itā€™s not until it goes to radio and she calls it one.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Oh look another self entitled fan who think she owes us stuff, be thankful you got an amazing video, this is better than merch!

How is it self entitled to want to literally PAY MONEY to buy merch? Itā€™s not some magical free gift. Itā€™s a way for them to make money off the song. In the case of making CDs, cassettes and vinyl. Itā€™s really just slapping some images and printing the media. Itā€™s not like Gaga herself has to do anything at all in order for them to make money off the song with the merch. More money from the merch also means the album was more profitable, which means more projects getting green kit and funded in the future. This is a business still after all...

Chromatica Island
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

How is it self entitled to want to literally PAY MONEY to buy merch? Itā€™s not some magical free gift. Itā€™s a way for them to make money off the song. In the case of making CDs, cassettes and vinyl. Itā€™s really just slapping some images and printing the media. Itā€™s not like Gaga herself has to do anything at all in order for them to make money off the song with the merch. More money from the merch also means the album was more profitable, which means more projects getting green kit and funded in the future. This is a business still after all...

I was talking about how the op sounded, I would love merch for 911, I agree with you.

Who cares lol

I would have liked it but Iā€™m not mad. Who knows, it could come later. And judging from the fact promo for Chromatica got constantly pushed around, ā€œplan A turned toĀ B, C, Dā€ etc; I think Sour Candy was supposed to be bigger at the time. Hence a ā€œfastā€ lyric video rollout.Ā Ā I think the music video was supposed to come earlier; BPā€™s album was originally set to release in August I believe. I am speculating the SC video is coming in October which will be awesome for both Gaga and BP (and Iā€™m hoping the BP version has another verse, totally feels cut up right now). So like, things can come later...anyyyywaaays I wouldnā€™t entirely rule out 911 right now with how unpredictable this cycle has been.Ā Also, UMG has been an absoluteĀ **** show for all artist merch they run for yearrrrrs.Ā 

TimisaMonster

Maybe it'll come a lil later once it's either officially announced as 3rd single or maybe when the hype dies down and another song is chosen for 3rd

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

looking4wonderland
31 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

911 is not for selling Chromatica rain boots. 911 is for the art. Music not the bling. ARTPOP.Ā 

I donā€™t care about all that garbage. (Sorry to those who do)Ā 

I just want a physical single. It really bothers me that sheā€™s (most likely) going to stop now - Stupid Love and Rain On Me sold out like hotcakes so itā€™s not like their profit wasnā€™tĀ made. Fans want them. But again, itā€™s not a single (yet) I suppose. Still.Ā 

10 minutes ago, looking4wonderland said:

I donā€™t care about all that garbage. (Sorry to those who do)Ā 

disgustingĀ 

Inside, we are really made the same. šŸ•Š

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Well, they probably still didn't ship the Sour Candy merch yet so the 911 merch won't even get here until 2021 at this rate

This. The merch has been a mess. Nobody is getting their orders. Why even offer 911 merch when the delivery date is gonna be March 2021

Stupid Oreo
2 hours ago, looking4wonderland said:

Really Gags? Like you had them make billions of Sour Candy merch, and youā€™re paying 911 the most dust?Ā 

Ā 

cover4.jpg
Ā 

Look, I just wanted the damn vinyl, cassette and CD! šŸ˜”

Wait for RSD hun:selena:

Archived