๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga + Ariana on Billboard Music Awards

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, malazam said:

Some of you wanting others songs to be performed...

Since when artists perform their album tracks on Awards? You go there and perform your current single which still is ROM.

Speechless.

And what?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

She literally performed ROM 1 time... and u guys are mad she's performing her single again:toofunny:ย 

U clearly don't remember the million reasons era...

Btw, the Million Reasons era wasn't that spectacular... People act like she over-promoted it, but MR was nothing compared to most of her singles. The only reason people react this way with MR is that they didn't believe in the song

pedrohemg

If it's a better performance than at VMAs, so nice. But I think ROM doesn't work live, but Stupid Love does. So, I prefer a SL performance.

JoanneMonster
13 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Btw, the Million Reasons era wasn't that spectacular... People act like she over-promoted it, but MR was nothing compared to most of her singles. The only reason people react this way with MR is that they didn't believe in the song

I mean... Howard Stern, AMAs, Royal Variety, Victoria's Secret, X factor, nrj, alan carr, SNL, SMAPxSMAP... That's quite a lot of performances, and that's without counting all the Dive Bar shows and the Superbowl

I See You

32 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I mean... Howard Stern, AMAs, Royal Variety, Victoria's Secret, X factor, nrj, alan carr, SNL, SMAPxSMAP... That's quite a lot of performances, and that's without counting all the Dive Bar shows and the Superbowl

That's still nothing compared to Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Judas, The Edge of Glory, Applause and companyย :vegas:

I would love to see Gaga and Ariana do ROM together again.ย  They slay together.ย  And those who didn't watch the VMAs would have another chance to see such slayage.ย  VMAs 2:00 into this:

ย 

I live outside the space time continuum.

lilmonster2424

I would LOVE another showstopping ROM performance, acoustic leading into the pop version with something amazing onstage like rain or something idk. I was very surprised that ROM was the weakest part of the VMA performance because I was expecting it to be the best moment. It was still amazing though!

Reality
13 hours ago, Hebi said:

Then cancell it

tenor.gif?itemid=5445664

You'd rather have them not perform instead of them performing with masks? :awkney:ย 

The delusion honey.....It's worse than Gaga during the 911 music video :awkney:ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‘น

Archived