rumor

Gaga + Ariana on Billboard Music Awards

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

Would be weird since we've already gotten a performance and Gaga is supposedly moving on to 911:laughga:

Maybe she will do another medley, or at least just ROM and 911. After all, almost everyone discounted the possibility of a medley at the VMAs and yet she did it. Also, it’s not like Gaga normally performs her singles only one time :huntyga:

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

it only had one performance though and its a great way to campaign for the Grammys

I guess you’re right. I mean I would be here for any live performance anyway. Chromatica is her most solid work to date, it deserves to be pulling all stops. 

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

it only had one performance though and its a great way to campaign for the Grammys

seriously we've had ONE performance this entire era and people are complaining :deadbanana:

I'm sure they'll make it fun

Married the Night
9 minutes ago, Mang Inasal said:

Grammy campaign.

Good point. I just would think they would push 911 now.

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Perched.

Btw this is a great example of a proper rumour thread. 

This. So much better than "hMMmm some twitter insider with 3 followers said that something is happening between now and September 2026, he'll tease something if we retweet 3 million times."

JoanneMonster

She literally performed ROM 1 time... and u guys are mad she's performing her single again:toofunny: 

U clearly don't remember the million reasons era...

I See You

Jollibee

If it's true though, I want them to do an acoustic performance instead. I think, it's better for a Grammy campaign. ROM lyrics are beautiful. It could touch the voters. Lolol.

warhol killer
21 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

ROM? Again? SMH. 

Yes :heart:

EDIT: On topic, it would be cool if she did another medley with Rain On Me and 911! Maybe mix in other songs this time like Replay or Alice.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

MANiCURE1295
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Plus anything to help get to 2M in the US :firega: coming for 2x platinum 

malazam

Some of you wanting others songs to be performed...

Since when artists perform their album tracks on Awards? You go there and perform your current single which still is ROM.

another shot before we kiss the other side

I hope she does 911 too. It’s literally doing well as a non-single, she should just go full force. (Just my opinion, whatever she does will be great!)

Archived