💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

WandaVision Official Trailer

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

Marvel Studios just released the first trailer for WandaVision! Y'all I'm literally shaking :bradley: Wanda's my favorite Marvel character and I'm so happy that she finally gets her time to shine! 

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuuuccckkkk it looks so fking good. She's one of my favorite characters so I'm excited!! Hope I can find good links to it lol

Chinosky

This looks vastly different and more creative than anything MCU has put out.... I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Fashion Rihanna GIF

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

Danny Milk

When I went shopping the other day I got a Wanda Ooshie figure as a bonus, maybe it was a sine from above

I guess it doesn't really matter

Reality

How come people aren't FLOCKING to this thread :giveup: 

WandaVision is literally gonna be the best Marvel project ever :bradley: 

EDIT - Maybe I spoke too soon :billie: 

🃏🖤👹

soo dr strange 2 announcement is coming soon? they are "connected"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
2 minutes ago, River said:

soo dr strange 2 announcement is coming soon? they are "connected"

DS2 got delayed to 2022. They are directly connected, but honestly I don't see DS2 coming any time soon unfortunately. 

For me, it's fine if the release dates are further apart. The MCU movies are all "connected," yet sometimes we have to wait years for a sequel to a movie.

🃏🖤👹

omg how did I just realize WandaVision... Wanda and Vision..... I thought it was like Television but with Wanda :air:

Reality
1 minute ago, DiskoBaby said:

Are the other Marvel Disney show trailers released to or just that one. I’m really interested in the Loki one.

Loki is too early in the filming process to have a trailer, I think. So far, only WandaVision is slated for a 2020 release, so it's the only one with a trailer right now.

🃏🖤👹

Chinosky
1 minute ago, weed said:

omg how did I just realize WandaVision... Wanda and Vision..... I thought it was like Television but with Wanda :air:

pun too!

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

DiskoBaby
Just now, M Monstre said:

Loki is too early in the filming process to have a trailer, I think. So far, only WandaVision is slated for a 2020 release, so it's the only one with a trailer right now.

Okay. This would hold me up until then, it looks really trippy.

Archived