💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga and BLACKPINK shoot a video for Sour Candy?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a second... Why does this ad from Universal Music about the album says 911 and SOUR CANDY?? :giveup:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

5 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Wait a second... Why does this ad from Universal Music about the album says 911 and SOUR CANDY?? :giveup:

Maybe because sour candy is also availible now?

raragaga
29 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

EDIT: on topic I would love if they shot a music video for it It's one of the songs off the album I'm curious towhat would the visuals look like.

Same.. Because I doubt she would go with the same old Alice in Wonderland visuals.

xoxo

Serial Chiller

It’s not gonna happen. :enigma:

Spoiler

actually trying to make the opposite happen because I swore the 911 video was a fake rumor and look what happened. :bradley:

Butters Stotch

I hope she does record a video for Sour Candy, though people used to say she had recorded videos for Free Woman and Babylon and we have no news about them :bear: at this point we know nothing for certain.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, BHM said:

Blackpink is in NY?? This is very likely then. I thought BP would be in Korea due to the pandemic.

Honestly this... how did they even get into America 💀 

Where is LG7

IT WILL HAPPEN IF WE GET CHROMATICA TO NUMBER 1 ON ITUNES NOW BUY IT PHAGUES, GHAEZ, LIZBOWS, AND ALL UNDER THE LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY WE NEED IT TO GO NUMBER 1 FOR ANOTHER SHORT FILM

GagaUnderYou

a video for Sour Candy lost it's momentum a few months ago. They should have filmed a video like they did with Selena separately as soon as it was moderately safe for them to do so. 

BabylonHooker

if you listen to the interview, they're talking about them being in New York for the Coach shoot with Selena back in September 2018, chile :awkney:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Blastertoyo

Gaga is smart. I don’t think she would just waste a chance to get the most views in 24 hours just the same as she didn’t waste Rain On Me as a single with Ariana’s streaming power 

please enlighten me to death

Where is LG7

I really think sour candy was supposed to have a music video (could have been filmed after or even before their supposed surprise coachella performance) but instead, gaga and the team decided not to have one upon release due to the pandemic. even bobby also mentioned on BB interview that the plan was always to be conventional and traditional with the album roll out, so it served as a promo single and they just decided to put out the lyric video... given that filming logistics and other constraints were really their major problem back then.

we'd be so lucky to get one considering that its massive in streaming.

Archived