šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Serving Wealthy Italian On Latest Photo, Agree?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Ā 

I know majority here are hennies, BUT, I am sure all the straight men and lesbeans here can appreciate this picture. She glows, and serving MILF charm too.

What say you?Ā  Would you take a ride with her in her jet plane? :flower:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I don't like it when people refer to young childless women as milfs.Ā :huntyga:Ā 

She looks beautiful, radiant and very youthful.Ā :heart:

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Why MILF tho?Ā :bradley:Ā 

She looks mature thereĀ :sara:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Galactic Mess

Doesnā€™t the concept of MILF imply a somewhat older-looking woman? Gaga looks very young in this one - as she usually does.

raragaga

you mean mmilf:Ā mother monster i'd like to f

xoxo

Economy
9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Why MILF tho?Ā :bradley:Ā 

The fact that she's almost old enough to be called a Milf. Time flies :giveup:

Ā 

Soon ppl gonna start calling me a Dilf only not actually cuz I'm not hot enough :ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

The fact that she's almost old enough to be called a Milf. Time flies :giveup:

Ā 

Soon ppl gonna start calling me a Dilf only not actually cuz I'm not hot enough :ladyhaha:

Technically sheā€™s beenĀ MILF ageĀ for a while now. If she had a kid she wouldā€™ve been a MILF. Itā€™s not really reserved for older women. Just a thought.Ā :enigma:

Economy
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Technically sheā€™s beenĀ MILF ageĀ for a while now. If she had a kid she wouldā€™ve been a MILF. Itā€™s not really reserved for older women. Just a thought.Ā :enigma:

U mean cuz she's looked older?

Ā 

In that case even tho I'm 27 I qualify as Dilf cuz I got wrinkles in my forehead already and grey hairs and it's pissing me off :madge:

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

U mean cuz she's looked older?

Ā 

In that case even tho I'm 27 I qualify as Dilf cuz I got wrinkles in my forehead already and grey hairs and it's pissing me off :madge:

No I just mean because MILF means Mother Iā€™d LikeĀ (to) (F)shag so as long as she had a kid she could be considered a MILF. Iā€™m 27 also and I ainā€™t no damn dilf. Ā :billie:

Economy

I know what milf means. I was asking how she could be considered one already since she neither has a kid nor is she the age u normally think of milfs as :enigma:

Archived