Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RuPaul dedicates Emmy to Chi Chi DeVayne

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

Watch until the end.

Spoiler

Sorry if this was posted already, I searched and didn't find it. 

she/her/hers

littlepotter

I still can't believe she's really gone :( She was so full of life and sunshine. I had always feared how hard the show would become to watch once the inevitable happens and some queens depart us... 

chaeri pls

JusKeepBreathin

That was a great acceptance and emotional because of Chi Chi. I am happy she won.

I do have to say too that I love love love Nailed It. I hope it wins in the future. The host on that show, Nicole Byer, is hysterical and so relatable too.

She had a show called Loosely Exactly Nicole, which she starred in and wrote for. It was on Facebook of all places 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Adrenaliner
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

That was a great acceptance and emotional because of Chi Chi. I am happy she won.

I do have to say too that I love love love Nailed It. I hope it wins in the future. The host on that show, Nicole Byer, is hysterical and so relatable too.

She had a show called Loosely Exactly Nicole, which she starred in and wrote for. It was on Facebook of all places 

I LOVE nailed it!

When I was sick for a week, all I did was binge watch it. She is hilarious. 

Blastertoyo
7 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i'm not in my feelings, them lights behind rupaul are just bright and making my eyes water

I’m not crying it’s just my f*cking eyelash, Gia jinxed me 

please enlighten me to death

Rest in power and perfection Chi Chi.

I wonder if they’re filming something? It’s weird seeing Rupaul in drag outside the show. 

ItWasntLaauv

My heart!! đŸ„ș You can think what you want about Ru, but he’s created such a platform for acceptance and love. Rest in power Chi Chi. :heart:

ItWasntLaauv
4 minutes ago, Babel said:

Rest in power and perfection Chi Chi.

I wonder if they’re filming something? It’s weird seeing Rupaul in drag outside the show. 

They just wrapped season 13 and are now in post-production, so I’m guessing they’re filming All Stars 6 rn.

2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

They just wrapped season 13 and are now in post-production, so I’m guessing they’re filming All Stars 6 rn.

Thanks! I didn’t know. That means we’re getting next seasons on time. Good to hear!

Archived