Gaga IG: “Hello NEEEEW YOOORK!!! 🍎🌹💋”

SLAG

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

:oprah: ew why yall keep doin these, it's kinda creepy. plus this doesn't look better at all, not even as good if that's what u tried to do :triggered:

She literally looks like Lana Del Rey in it lmasosos

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

Babe, where's the face mask? :lolly:

She’s in her private jet...

8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Hmm... Yeah I didn't consider she was back in LA for the Billboard photoshoot. Like you and @KatieJudasGaga4 said, the photo might be old.

She's been very incognito lately and I love it! She went to Barcelona to film the Valentino commercial and nobody knew! It's good for her privacy too tbh.

I don’t think she did the commercial in Barcelona. Gaga’s was shot in LA and the other models where in Barcelona.

People are saying her lips are bigger?! Where? they look just the same. Also those edits where people photoshop Gaga with a smile are the most hilarious things I’ve seen 😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Hmm... Yeah I didn't consider she was back in LA for the Billboard photoshoot. Like you and @KatieJudasGaga4 said, the photo might be old.

She's been very incognito lately and I love it! She went to Barcelona to film the Valentino commercial and nobody knew! It's good for her privacy too tbh.

I wanted to say that she left LA after the Billboard photo shoot.

I wonder if she went to Barcelona to shoot the SFA ad. Receipts?

12 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I don’t think she did the commercial in Barcelona. Gaga’s was shot in LA and the other models where in Barcelona.

8 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

I wanted to say that she left LA after the Billboard photo shoot.

I wonder if she went to Barcelona to shoot the SFA ad. Receipts?

I read that in this PEOPLE article

"Lady Gaga filmed the campaign in July in both Barcelona and Los Angeles"

But I didn't realize that the COVID-19 restrictions and international travel is still difficult everywhere. You're right. That makes more sense.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

I read that in this PEOPLE article

"Lady Gaga filmed the campaign in July in both Barcelona and Los Angeles"

But I didn't realize that the COVID-19 restrictions and international travel is still difficult everywhere. You're right. That makes more sense.

The whole campaign situation is bizarre, the photo that leaked was a reworked picture from Vogue 2018. Why couldn’t they get a new shot?

5 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

The whole campaign situation is bizarre, the photo that leaked was a reworked picture from Vogue 2018. Why couldn’t they get a new shot?

But they're different? :confused:

02-lady-gaga-vogue-cover-october-2018.jp Lady-Gaga-x-Valentino-Campaign-BTS-Landi

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

She's been in NY at least 2 weeks, but I'm wondering if she's been "quarantining" in that time and now she's going start doing street looks and stuff so she's announcing her presence kinda thing 

I think she’s been quarantining and keeping a low profile, but now she’s ready to announce to the world that she’s in NYC. She and Cynthia have some events coming up.

13 minutes ago, Mang Inasal said:

She might be doing SNL. NBC studio is in NYC. :pray:

I think so as well. It debuts in early October. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived