Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga IG: โ€œHello NEEEEW YOOORK!!! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’‹โ€

SLAG

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Could be. We'll know soon what's going on.

I know. But she posted a picture with makeup done by her sister 5 days ago. She has been in NY for some time now. If she had moved out we'd have known already.

She's been in NY at least 2 weeks, but I'm wondering if she's been "quarantining" in that time and now she's going start doing street looks and stuff so she's announcing her presence kinda thingย 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I didnโ€™t mean to say that she isnโ€™t pretty, Iโ€™ll stop doing them. I was just doing it for funย 

It's just a little jarring to see her actual pictures and then scroll down to see these. :sweat: It's not offensive, of course.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

pop ate my heart
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I didnโ€™t mean to say that she isnโ€™t pretty, Iโ€™ll stop doing them. I was just doing it for funย 

glad it wasn't your intention:hug:, but it's still not cute or funย :dom:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

HausOfMiklaus

She looks happy, healthy and glowing. Probably nice for her to visit her hometown after so long in local lockdown.

Just now, HausOfMiklaus said:

She looks happy, healthy and glowing. Probably nice for her to visit her hometown after so long in local lockdown.

You mean Thirty, Flirty and Thrivingย :ally:

Teletubby
25 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why do we always get an edited pic of her with a different hairstyle? She already looks perfect as she is.ย 

yes, you are right, she is so prettyย :wub:
ย 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Wait she was already in NY and now she's in a plane. Where is she flying to?ย :udidnt:

ย 

1) maybe she was in "incognito" and she is arriving "public" (and the photo is a few days old)

2) she was in NY for days, voted, than came back to LA, than flewย back to NY (I don't think it is the case because Covid and her health issues)

which is sure that sheย have been photographed for Billboard on September 3 in LA

Modern Ecstasy2

Channel Kindness and/or 911 promo?

She looks so happy, and we love to see itย :sara:

โ€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkโ€

pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

yes, you are right, she is so prettyย :wub:

gzwy-1.jpg

lmfaoooooo eeeeeeeeewwww i hope they stop doing this to her lawdย :air:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

JudasJustDance

OMG YES IM SHAKING

whenever sheโ€™s in NYC she serves STREET FASHION! can wait to see mah with ha masksย 

26 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

1) maybe she was in "incognito" and she is arriving "public" (and the photo is a few days old)

2) she was in NY for days, voted, than came back to LA, than flewย back to NY (I don't think it is the case because Covid and her health issues)

which is sure that sheย have been photographed for Billboard on September 3 in LA

Hmm... Yeah I didn't consider she was back in LA for the Billboard photoshoot. Like you andย @KatieJudasGaga4ย said, the photo might be old.

She's been very incognito lately and I love it!ย It's good for her privacy too tbh.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived