Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop ate my heart
7 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Kween 

48469425-089-D-4751-B5-B2-2-A99340-CD7-A

:oprah: ew why yall keep doin these, it's kinda creepy. plus this doesn't look better at all, not even as good if that's what u tried to do :triggered:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Why do we always get an edited pic of her with a different hairstyle? She already looks perfect as she is. 

I do it just for fun, I don’t mean to say that she isn’t beautiful just the way she is, sorry if it came off as me saying she isn’t good enough. :hug:

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This picture might be old because didn't Joe say Gaga went to NY a week ago?

Could be. We'll know soon what's going on.

2 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

the caption literally says hello new york......

I know. But she posted a picture with makeup done by her sister 5 days ago. She has been in NY for some time now. If she had moved out we'd have known already.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chromatica Island

Me love you New York Love You New York (only hardcore fans will get this reference)

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

lilmonster2424
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

:oprah: ew why yall keep doin these, it's kinda creepy. plus this doesn't look better at all, not even as good if that's what u tried to do :triggered:

they freak me out too, I think I've only seen one that looked good and natural in my entire life :bradley: 

10 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Kween 

48469425-089-D-4751-B5-B2-2-A99340-CD7-A

Please stop posting these here under every selfie of hers. If she has to dye it brown, she will. She's perfect the way she is :bear:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

And hello Natali Germanotta sis of Lady Gaga

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

Sorry, I won’t do it anymore. :hug:

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, HybridAT said:

Please stop posting these here under every selfie of hers. If she has to dye it brown, she will. She's perfect the way she is :bear:

I didn’t mean to say that she isn’t pretty, I’ll stop doing them. I was just doing it for fun 

Archived