💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BB200: YoungBoy Never Broke Again Achieves Third #1 Album in Less Than Year

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rapper YoungBoy Never Broke Again achieves his third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart in less than a year, as the fittingly titled Top debuts atop the tally. The set was released on Sept. 11 via Never Broke Again/Artist Partner Group/Atlantic and earned 126,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending Sept. 17, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data. Of Top’s 126,000 equivalent album units earned in its first week, 106,000 are from SEA units (equaling 156.32 million on-demand streams of the set’s songs in its first week), 19,000 comprise album sales and a little under 1,000 are in TEA units. Top is YoungBoy’s third total No. 1 album, and all have come within 11 months’ time. TYoungBoy first topped the list with AI YoungBoy 2, which bowed at No. 1 on the chart dated Oct. 26, 2019 and second leader with 38 Baby 2 on May 9, 2020, followed by Top on the Sept. 26, 2020, chart.

#2 Pop Smoke’s Shoot for the Stars Aim for the Moon - 73,000 equivalent album units
#3 Juice WRLD’s  Legends Never Die -  54,000 units
#4 Taylor Swift’s Folklore -  44,000 units
#5 Hamilton: An American Musical - 41,000 units
#6 Lil Baby’s My Turn - 40,000  units
#7 Big Sean’s Detroit 2 - 37,000  units
#8 Marilyn Manson' We Are Chaos - 31,000  units
#9 Rod Wave’s Pray 4 Love - 30,000  units
#10 Post Malone’s Hollywood’s Bleeding - 29,000 units

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Lorde Von Kok

:bear: Congrats to who ever that is :bear: His long ass name always made me laugh :billie: 

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

8 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

congrats to him but who is buying his albums 

No one? He literally sold 19,000 copies of the album, the rest is basically streaming :enigma:

TimisaMonster

He put out 3 albums in less than a year???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

:bear: Congrats to who ever that is :bear: His long ass name always made me laugh :billie: 

First I thought his name is YoungBoy and "Never Broke Again" is album name :billie:

Teletubby

I checked wikipedia and he released 2 albums, 16 mixtapes, 3 EPs.
He is only 20 and got 5 kids shook2.png

Regina George

Literally never heard of him... Seems like BB charts mean nothing in 2020:billie:

Why do people think that if they don’t know an artist on the charts then no one else does? Is that like a self esteem thing to make yourself feel better? Serious answers only. :bear:

Archived