💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

2012 Ga

samuelx

Featured Posts

ok so the other night I was watching 2012 era gaga interviews and if you listen you can clearly hear how troubled she was, her voice, her attitude, she just doesn't seem fully "there" after watching the 911 video it's like really clear how much pain mentally she was in and I just feel so bad for her 

NFRatwell

The 2012 interviews are a mix of her being shady to piss off management for making her sell perfumes and being high as ****

joannesrats

I honestly believe that she was more put together here than she was in ARTPOP or the recent years. She knew exactly what she was doing and was doing it because she felt trapped and wanted to make it difficult for her management that she hated at the time. She knew what she was doing. 

41 minutes ago, samuelx said:

also this infamous interview

I also heard that gaga hasnt slept for day prior to this interview

As much as I love 2012FAMEGa. It’s hard to watch her interviews sometimes. She was clearly high and out of it the whole time. Blending that with doing a physically demanding tour and selling something you don’t like was a recipe for disaster. 

I agree she was probably in a bad way in a lot of those and it can be concerning at times, but that Julian Assange interview... I still wonder how it even came about because I can't see that being successful in any state.

Edited just now by anonanon

I love 2nd interview mentioned here, the brown hair plus brown brows, Versace era... and her talking about shows being demandind, damn if we really knew back then.

claruacosta

I hardly ever watched her interviews because they were a little bit cringey, she always seemed so uncomfortable (she probably was). But since the Joanne era I noticed her being more confident. Not to mention this era, you can tell she really feels better, she's at her best and that makes me feel so happy ♥

LOOOOOOOOOVE

lilmonster2424
29 minutes ago, anonanon said:

I agree she was probably in a bad way in a lot of those and it can be concerning at times, but that Julian Assange interview... I still wonder how it even came about because I can't see that being successful in any state.

I had to google who that was because I had no clue... the founder of Wikileaks? This is so weird and random I wanna know how is happened too

24 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I love 2nd interview mentioned here, the brown hair plus brown brows, Versace era... and her talking about shows being demandind, damn if we really knew back then.

I freaking love that interview, I think its amazing and she doesn't seem high or out of it like the other ones.

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, samuelx said:

also this infamous interview

I think it’s pretty clear she was just playing a character here? I don't think she was high or extremely tired, she was obviously playing along the weird character she had while promoting Venus, with the slow-mo walking and all that. 

6 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I think it’s pretty clear she was just playing a character here? I don't think she was high or extremely tired, she was obviously playing along the weird character she had while promoting Venus, with the slow-mo walking and all that. 

I cant say for sure but I've just started on new mood stability drugs and they make you so tired, but also give you brain fog. Im normally so quick witted but this past month I've been getting part way through what I'm saying and suddenly BAM what was I saying? Plus fibro gives brain fog too. So it could have been legit.

20 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

I had to google who that was because I had no clue... the founder of Wikileaks? This is so weird and random I wanna know how is happened too

Apparently it happened the day (after ?) she had a perfume launch at a store across the street from the embassy he was staying at. M.I.A., who is good friends with him, knew about it, tweeted at her to stop by the embassy, and later wrote her this massive thank you tweet after she did. But I swear I read an article once where Gaga later said she never saw M.I.A.'s invitation and had been planning to go anyway or something so :laughga:

But even that doesn't really explain why they thought the interview was a good idea

Edited just now by anonanon

Archived