Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

mv for Babylon

samuelx

Featured Posts

ok so idc what gaga does to promote chromatica anymore but gags if ur reading this ... pls im begging .. give the gays a Babylon MV and I will never drag u again 

who agrees 

I think it’s obvious that Babylon will be the last single. There’s no way it isn’t, if Babylon would end up being an album track I’d honestly be shocked, but yeah I think we’ll get one 

Biggest Bitch
1 minute ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I think it’s obvious that Babylon will be the last single. There’s no way it isn’t, if Babylon would end up being an album track I’d honestly be shocked, but yeah I think we’ll get one 

We thought the same of Gypsy :selena:

imitalian

With all the art and imagery in the 911 video i would be glad to even have a Babylon video where she just looks fierce:firega:

Dr Fudge
2 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

And scheisse :bradley:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

12 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

The thing is that Gaga basically threw away her budget on the G.U.Y film, but Gaga already said they postponed the recording of a couple more music videos for this era, so we are in this different situation from now and back then, now we actually know we’re gonna get more MV’s but back then we only knew she focused the budget for ARTPOP that still existed for G.U.Y (which flopped) and which made interscope scrap the ARTPOP album’s future  

Plus reliable insiders have said Babylon will finish the era

Just now, PlasticWeave said:

what happened to the 'insiders' that 'confirmed' free woman and babylon were already filmed?

im not sure, they keep claiming it will be released on "chromatica TV" but they also said 911 was going to have past gaga's fighting herself .... so idk what to believe 

DirrtyPony
5 minutes ago, samuelx said:

im not sure, they keep claiming it will be released on "chromatica TV" but they also said 911 was going to have past gaga's fighting herself .... so idk what to believe 

It’s simple: Not “reliable iNsIdErS” :triggered:

But Babylon absolutely needs a video at some point.

Strung out for another taste

Archived