Marry The Night MV vs 911 MV

ThatsGossip64

Marry The Night vs 911  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Which MV?

• Marry The Night

Featured Posts

KennyRichie

This two plus G U Y are some how similar. Right now 911 is a refreshing video with such a plotwist and references 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
2 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

they're still very much basic connections i'm sorry. you're literally ignoring the entire storyline of GUY mv and like 90% of the scenes and outfits. but whatevs

ps: in GUY it's actually an ancient greek palace, not a mansion at all, and there's 0 mythology on PF that i know of?

Poker Face embraces futurism Guy embraces the past in a mythological Greek world.

Guy takes place in the Hearst Castle like Poker Face takes place in a modern style mansion.

pop ate my heart
Just now, DiskoBaby said:

Poker Face embraces futurism Guy embraces the past in a mythological Greek world.

and that's a connection how?

plus literally almost every Gaga mv embraces aspects of either one of the two? but these two are SO different in many levels. but hey if that's what you see then... go off

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

and that's a connection how?

plus literally almost every Gaga mv embraces aspects of either one of the two? but these two are SO different in many levels. but hey if that's what you see then... go off

Poker Face was her first video to embrace that this is the future in Gaga’s world, whereas her other videos are either in the present or in a fantasy world. Guy is the only video besides Judas that takes place in a past universe.

They have similar aesthetics throughout the video that look similar and they both embrace the yin and yang concept connecting those videos in a way.

Archived