opinion

911 - Single Version / Single Cover ?

The Edge Of Glory

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy

Personally, I like the idea that 911 is just a buzz single to bring attention back to the album. I also like to believe that 911 is going to make way for the real single (either Plastic Doll or Replay would be great for the Halloween time)

OFF TOPIC: I kind of have the idea in my head that this next one will be the last single and she’ll release a Deluxe or EP to attach to the album.

Religion is a product to sell.

Karen Smith
14 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

Personally, I like the idea that 911 is just a buzz single to bring attention back to the album. I also like to believe that 911 is going to make way for the real single (either Plastic Doll or Replay would be great for the Halloween time)

OFF TOPIC: I kind of have the idea in my head that this next one will be the last single and she’ll release a Deluxe or EP to attach to the album.

I really doubt that Gaga will release deluxe version or sth. Process of making Chromatica was very dark and sad for Gaga. She struggled with that.

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I really doubt that Gaga will release deluxe version or sth. Process of making Chromatica was very dark and sad for Gaga. She struggled with that.

there's still some songs / alternate mixes that Bloodpop said they were going to finish off to release at some point

Felixorfelicia

If the Free Woman remix got a single cover, why wouldn’t 911? I think they might be waiting for something or hell, maybe it’s not even done yet. And no, it’s not a thing of the past if she’s done it for every album up until this year.

keeping my hopes up!

also, Sour Candy having a lot of merch items leads me to believe more is coming for 911

Tease it to Jesus

ArtpopAct2
48 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Chromatica: Back into the Light

Tbh, 911 is too experimental for radio. In terms of the GP, the only people who will likely check it out are those who watched or liked the VMAs and those who know Chromatica II and its viral spread. Alice was the next sensible choice for a single, but I'm glad the best song on the album (after Sine) got a m/v. It's definitely the most personal track on the album too

Luke78619
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

the G.U.Y. music video was released on 22 March, 2014 with the artwork being released 24 March, 2014

Oh wow, must’ve felt like forever for me then :messga:

maybe is coming in a few hours, two days away from the video release like GUY :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Edge Of Glory
16 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh wow, must’ve felt like forever for me then :messga:

maybe is coming in a few hours, two days away from the video release like GUY :selena:

Where's our single cover sis :laughga:

I'm on the edge with you 🎶🎷

Luke78619
1 hour ago, GUI said:

Where's our single cover sis :laughga:

I’m heading to Interscope HQ don’t worry about it :dom:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

giskardsb
20 hours ago, GUI said:

Exactly, the noise is really irritating and people will skip the song with no doubt. 911 only works with the entire interlude, they need to remove this initial sound and put more 911 Instrumental 

actually I think adding just the last 2 or 3 seconds of chromatica II to the front of 911 would be perfect.

giskardsb
20 hours ago, LadyGoo said:

WAIT

People still listen to the radio?

miley-cyrus3.jpg

lol basically my attitude too.  why listen to that wasteland when you have a hundred ways to curate your own playlists.

johnmonster
On 9/20/2020 at 3:07 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

It took a while to get single covers for Shallow and Always Remember Us This Way. I'll Never Love Again was a single in select countries but didn't get one at all. Hair, Venus, A-YO etc were promo singles so they got single covers because of this.

I think a single cover may eventually come (perhaps with new merch), but at the same time I won't be 100% surprised if 911 won't have a cover.

Girl there aren't any official single covers for ASIB singles. 

Archived