Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

RedOne calls Ava "new Queen" + celebrates H&H's success

Werk

Featured Posts

flyaway
4 minutes ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

The new Queen? Mmm, there's only one Queen and that's Gaga.

We just came full circle, GGNation

MC78.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sorry but I can’t take this girl seriously. Nothing is genuine about her approach at all.

She has a cute voice, but she came in way too manufactured for my taste.

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

REDACTED, Konvict
GaGa, oh, eh

?width=480&version=3948294

It'll just be GaGa, oh, eh since konvict hasn't been mentioned in ages.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

1 hour ago, Sister said:

Taylor will have a new way to consider herself a victim in this and write a new album, she loves it. The world is always unfair to Taylor. Wah.

Sounds like you have a grudge :enigma:

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Killa said:

Saving pop music, all hail maxicut

and now Gaga is coming for her No.1 on Pop Chart :ladyhaha:
gzwy-1.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The album is great, and ya'll can deal. It contains bops co-written and produced by a bunch of the abandoned producers behind a lot of the big main pop girls songs from the 2000s and 2010s.

They seriously delivered with this album. It feels nostalgic but modern at the same time. :golfclap:

10 minutes ago, Versace said:

Sounds like you have a grudge :enigma:

I honestly just do not like her.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Regina George

He always supported his collaborators and good for him! He’s such a great person. 

rasclautmangos

Eh I don't know about all THAT :billie:

I did love sweet but psycho. Kings and Queens and that song about misfits is also cute. At least it's music kids can safely listen to. 

Naak Le Vaar

I don't care if Ava "copies" Gaga or not. Its just a coincidence both are blonde women that have pop songs about fame and love and what not.

I don't like Ava simply because she doesn't have good music imo. I'm not here to bash her, the music is fine enough. I can see why she is popular, but I don't get the craze and hype for her. I believe any artist can have a comeback or a good era, so until then I'm just gonna say she's very middle of the road and nothing more. 

I know she's fairly new and all but I wish she'd take more creative control and make an image for herself because it feels very factory produced, I'm not saying industry plant, but something similar.

Lmao they blocked my signature

58 minutes ago, MikelAS said:

produced by a bunch of the abandoned producers behind a lot of the big main pop girls songs from the 2000s and 2010s.

So she collected the crumbs left behind by artists who did evolve and she’s supposed to get praised for that :ladyhaha:

Archived