đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teases *another* short film, for a deal

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
3 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

If fans were to fund a video, I would be better for them to have a say in the creative process. They would vote on the director, looks, and other decisions. 

Anyway, I hope that more fans buying the album will boost Chromatica's chart positions. 

So take all creative control away from Gaga? :interestinga:

if that happened we wouldn’t have gotten the 911 video we have now and would’ve gotten some copy paste choreography filled cyberpunk video which would’ve been forgotten in years to come.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

Her job is to make music, not MVs

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

1 hour ago, Economy said:

I'm pretty sure the size of her label contracts for an artist of her magnitude make promo like videos non-negotiable so even if she didn't wanna make them she probably has to regardless

Her contract requires her to accommodate reasonable requests to promote her music, which includes music videos. 

Waiting for the “Omg guys I was hacked, someone else liked that tweet. Anyways here’s Replay” when it doesn’t reach no1

:bear:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, justhislife said:

Her contract requires her to accommodate reasonable requests to promote her music, which includes music videos. 

Sure, she already did 3 MV though. I think the like is just...kind of a joke, tho, and also to support her music. Like other artists like tweets about getting the album up in #s, etc. I don't think artists care as much about charts/final sales #s as fans, but I do think they "care" to a certain degree...and so I'm not surprised Gaga may be low key encouraging people to play/stream/whatever to keep the legs on Chromatica going.

*I wouldn't be surprised at a 4th MV or short film, tho, since it seems like concerts will never happen :(.

flyaway
1 hour ago, justhislife said:

Not necessarily but ok

Lion Heart

Hands up to the sky

I'll be your galaxy.

I'm about to chart.

spongebob squarepants dancing GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

CrimeanMiracle

Smart and cunning Queen, especially since most likely everything has already been filmed. I really want a clip of Alice.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Teletubby

Chromatica is second on Top Pop Albums Chart
gzwy-1.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, CrimeanMiracle said:

since most likely everything has already been filmed

:wtfga: Tell me it's not a rumor

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, hankhatesyouall said:

If fans were to fund a video, I would be better for them to have a say in the creative process. They would vote on the director, looks, and other decisions.

Then we’d have 50 men in jockstraps twerking with Gaga on a pink pedestal

Tease it to Jesus

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived