Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teases *another* short film, for a deal

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Just now, BeIIadonna said:

Interesting... I thought they already recorded multiple other videos though? Will this be another one or one of the ones they've already done?

Every artist has their videos uploaded onto iTunes for purchase

I dont know we shall see

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo
23 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

If Interscope doesn't want to fund another video, her fans will :vegas:

My broke-ass self will be willing to donate $3 if Interscope refuses to fund her new video. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Economy
19 minutes ago, brucee said:

i don't have money at all r now and i already bought it twice D': 

Then don't feel bad. U already supported ur artist it's not ur job to be buying multiple copies to make it chart higher

Fans should never feel some kind of obligation to just be splurging money for an already very wealthy artist.

I buy the album (once) and stream the singles and if I'm able to make it to a tour I do. That's as much as any fan should be expected to do and that's if they can afford it

flyaway
21 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

Y’all acting like it’s a privilege to get a music video from her when it’s literally her job to make them 😂

Her job is to make music, not MVs

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

Economy
1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

Her job is to make music, not MVs

Arrested Development Eye Roll GIF

I'm pretty sure the size of her label contracts for an artist of her magnitude make promo like videos non-negotiable so even if she didn't wanna make them she probably has to regardless

pop ate my heart
26 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think they probably have other videos lined up, tbh.

She knew what she was doing when she liked that tweet and I don't think Gaga is that sadistic enough to be like, "Let me tease my fans into buying my album in hopes that they'll get a new music video, AND THEN I'LL JUST NEVER DO ONE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" :sweat: 

Also, would she rent out that studio lot just for that short little scene? :trollga: 

right??? telling the fans to buy her album like that is SO not Gaga, she's never that tacky (unlike JB, among others:trollga:) and she's never ever done that before.

so this only means she's teasing what's coming :bradley: the era is going exactly as I dreamed of

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Then don't feel bad. U already supported ur artist it's not ur job to be buying multiple copies to make it chart higher

Fans should never feel some kind of obligation to just be splurging money for an already very wealthy artist.

I buy the album (once) and stream the singles and if I'm able to make it to a tour I do. That's as much as any fan should be expected to do and that's if they can afford it

I made it on a very selfish way... One because the signed vinyl was affordable and a CD version because I had to have it in the car too. And I would def not buy a third... Especially cause I think it's important to support smaller artists too. 

But most of all thanks for your words and kindness. :pawsup:

hello hello baby.

So I forced my straight friends into buying Chromatica. Is that enough Gaga? :poot:

No seriously, they resisted but I wasn't going down without a fight :huntyga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

vyniildisk
Just now, Suuus said:

Please let it be replay please

stop trying to make replay happen, its not going to, it was dated on arrival

Just now, Dulo Peep said:

I can say the same thing to you 

MonsterPawPR
Just now, Dulo Peep said: