Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

My Entry for the Rain On Me Adobe Contest

Zilla

Featured Posts

Uhm, ready for a trainwreck? LOL

This is my entry for the contest. I wanted to use my own imagery but I can't draw people for crap, so it's important to post your failures as a reminder that you're not going to be 100% all the time. Plus my tablet is garbage and crapped out towards the end and I ran out of time. Those are my excuses haahhaha

So anyway, I am in LOVE with the bridge of ROM. It will be amazing live, so I wanted that to be my choice lyric for the focal point. I was thinking like if I was on a subway or something, that this would be a promo poster so you would see that and be like "oh that's cool what is it".Β 

As for the clouds, I took that image on my own when I was on vacation last year. Basically I wanted Gaga and Ari to be facing a storm, as like as long as you have a great friend/support system you can brave it.

It is what it is. :lmao:

EiXdI3MXsAAp9mN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Honestly really great. I love artists who share work that isn't "perfect", because there is so much more than technique to art. There is so much life and movement in your figures/hair/sky/background.. basically the whole design. The specifics of body proportions are easier to learn than the capturing of life in a still image.

Β 

Nice work <3

~ let god (ur deep self) whisper how ~

1 hour ago, WhoDoWeHaveHere said:

where's the "I love your honesty" button?Β :heart:

Right here πŸ˜‚ thank you!Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived