💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga @ CBS Full Interview

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I've always wondered how I would approach her if I saw her in person.

After seeing this, I probably would only say hello, pay a compliment, and leave her alone. No cameras, no asking for photos. Just a quick show of appreciation for how she's helped me as a human and artist.

If she's with her family, then, I think we should all highly re-think if we want to "make things about her." This clearly bothers her. 

Exactly.   She is so much about helping others.  Imo it's important that she knows that her efforts actually work.   It's important that people inform her that she hasn't been shouting into the wind all these years, but her messages have been heard and she has actually changed people's lives.   :heart:  And like any person, she needs to know she is loved.  Not just the music and entertainment, but she, the person, is loved.:heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spanish Eyes said:

After seeing this, I probably would only say hello, pay a compliment, and leave her alone. No cameras, no asking for photos. Just a quick show of appreciation for how she's helped me as a human and artist.

If she's with her family, then, I think we should all highly re-think if we want to "make things about her." This clearly bothers her. 

I don't think asking for a picture is entirely unfair, especially for people who have been her admirers for a long time and consider her their role model, but "Hey Gaga, I love you, can I take a quick picture?" shouldn't be the first thing that comes out of your (in general) mouth when you meet her. Like, ask her first about how she's doing, how she's feeling lately, give her a hug(ask her for that too first, obviously), try to have an open and honest conversation and then in the end, ask for a picture if you want. Then if she is comfortable and okay with it, do it. Don't just shove your phone already in her face so she doesn't know what else to do but to oblige to your demand.

As for personal spaces, I agree. When she's clearly trying to be present in the moment with her loved ones and making a sincere attempt to shed off the "megastar" status for a while, fans invading her personal space and making it about her, reminding her again that she can't just be left alone in peace with her loved ones, that's awful. Don't do it.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I Love her, so happy that she bounced back from all of that and hope that she feels better and continues to feel better. Maybe this pandemic gave her a needed break too, from the stress of being "Lady Gaga" and she will be strong and ready for her tour when the time gets here. We all need a break sometimes and personal space. I can't imagine random people coming up to me everywhere and shoving a phone in my face at random. I would hate that too.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Franch Toast
45 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

I haven't seen her in the wild, only in a formal M&G, but I saw several of her team members milling around the Park MGM and the Nomad when I was in Vegas. I didn't approach any of them. I thought about it, but they were hanging out and relaxing, and it didn't seem fair to approach them during their down time. My sister and I also ran into Sarah when we were walking into the Nomad and she was walking out, holding an item of dry cleaning, and we just smiled at her and went about our way. I kind of regret not telling Sarah how much I love Haus Labs, especially Glam Attacks, but I'm also glad I just let her be. 

I really don't know what I would do if I saw Gaga though. I think you only know what you'll do when the moment arises. 

She/Her/Hers

1 hour ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Or just like ask for directions some place since home slice wants that normal human interaction :trollga:

NewUsername

Thought the interview was going to be a bit longer.
As @elijahfan said, it's hard to watch. I hope she indeed feels better now and feels all the love her close ones and we send her and most of all her self love. :kara:

When I met her I simply just told her that Heavy Metal Lover should have been a single. I guess I count as one of the better fans now. :laughga:

TimisaMonster
3 hours ago, ShesAMess said:

8-ADABA67-2-C3-A-4645-B2-DA-B36-F0-A3339

but who is this :selena:

Thx I thought I was the only one... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

francescobrunetti
3 hours ago, ShesAMess said:

This! And do fans still not understand that she would probably like to have an actual conversation with them if everybody were not just taking pictures and screaming at her

I once saw this video from star is born era where she was leaving but the fans were so nice and calm that she stayed even tho she seemed super tired 

we could all do better :heart:

Well, instead of hugging her or kindly talk to her, fans should completely resist to do anything. In my opinion, it's not only the problem with cameras; imagine being hugged by someone you don't know, even if he/she kindly introduces him/herself first saying things like: 'I'm your biggest fan, you saved my life!'. At the end of the day we don't know her, and if she's out for whatever reason we should not bother her at all because we don't know if she's like stressed/pissed off or whaever. 

ShesAMess
7 minutes ago, francescobrunetti said:

Well, instead of hugging her or kindly talk to her, fans should completely resist to do anything. In my opinion, it's not only the problem with cameras; imagine being hugged by someone you don't know, even if he/she kindly introduces him/herself first saying things like: 'I'm your biggest fan, you saved my life!'. At the end of the day we don't know her, and if she's out for whatever reason we should not bother her at all because we don't know if she's like stressed/pissed off or whaever. 

Well I don’t really agree with this. I would say that there are times when she should be left alone for example when she is with her family but if you happened to see her in other situations I don’t see why you couldn’t go and briefly talk to her and give her a hug if it’s okay with her. She has actually been many times the one to hug her fans first so I don’t think that this statement meant that now she hopes that no fans ever come anywhere near her unless it’s a concert or something 

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Archived