💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga @ CBS Full Interview

Rifek

Featured Posts

Harry Kat
6 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

FREAKED ME TF OUT THATS SURELY NOT GAGS?

This is from Your Face Sounds Familiar Italy I think :billie:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is for sure the saddest interview of her career...

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MJHolland
4 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Not the reporter saying the lyrics is a diarrhea at 1:29 :bradley: "and not a happy one" :air:

He said diary HAHAHA omg this thread is already a mess 

An INCREDIBLE interview might I add though 

Cello

This interview was great. I really do hope she's in a better place mentally now :heart:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Can the fans who meet her and know all that she's been through over the years just be a little more kind and caring to her? She literally says that she HATES cameras being shoved down in her face when she's out in the open and that it's triggering. Like, how hard is it for you to resist the temptation to get a picture snapped the very first moment you meet her? Why not try to ask her how she's doing instead first or how she's feeling atm or give her a nice warm hug that makes her feel more comforted? We can't blame the people among the general public for not knowing this but at least the fans need to know better than treating her like an exhibition piece or an animal at the zoo.

I'm so glad she's in a better space now mentally and physically. Ugh, angel :kara::heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I relate to what she said in the end so much, I hate when people tell me that what I went through makes me stronger :neyde: 

Anveeroy
11 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Can the fans who meet her and know all that she's been through over the years just be a little more kind and caring to her? She literally says that she HATES cameras being shoved down in her face when she's out in the open and that it's triggering. Like, how hard is it for you to resist the temptation to get a picture snapped the very first moment you meet her? Why not try to ask her how she's doing instead first or how she's feeling? We can't blame the people among the general public for not knowing this but at least the fans need to know better than treating her like a exhibition piece or an animal at the zoo.

I'm so glad she's in a better space now mentally and physically. Ugh, angel :kara::heart:

Fans need to stop always scare her with cameras, autographs and obsession behaviors when she is out. These sudden kind of incidents make her feel panicked. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

All the fans that wait outside gaga's hotels should watch this and then maybe they will think twice before putting a phone in her face

1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

Also, fans need to stop always scare her with cameras, autographs and obsession when she is out. Have you heard that part where she says this sudden kind of incident makes feel her panicked. 

Yep, that's why I wrote in there that it's triggering for her. My heart breaks for her so much.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

All the fans that wait outside gaga's hotels should watch this and then maybe they will think twice before putting a phone in her face

I really hope so. Imagine waking up and driving to someone's hotel to wait for them to come out so you can scream at them and put your phone in their face and beg for a photo with them, or following them as they walk on the sidewalk, or rushing to them while they are eating at a restaurant. :koons:

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

I don't think she'll ever walk into a crowd of fans again in her life

Archived