mashable.com
mashable.com

mashable.com
mashable.com

mashable.com
mashable.com

mashable.com
mashable.com

Sometimes I hear it was Troy cause she was her manager sometimes I hear that Bobby thought of the ideas

Reality

IIRC, Bobby became her manager during ARTPOP, so I would imagine that it was Troy so was responsible for so much of the promo for BTW.

That said, obviously working that hard took a toll on Gaga and her mental health. I'm happy that she's with Bobby now. 

🖤👹

Atom Factory pretty much took over the whole BTW promotion, so Troy, Bobby just took what he learned from them and applied it, they should hire them again :huntyga:

5-DDC7992-67-B8-435-E-98-C1-A61-D614-D94

Hottie Detector

GagaEnigma
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Bobby was in charge of marketing (press, promo etc)

So Bobby was in fact responsible for that amazing promo schedule... I can't even imagine what he would initially do with Chromatica :fatcat:

DiskoBaby

At the time all this promo seemed like a blessing. But looking back now to what happened after it seemed like a curse. She was never able to get back to that hype again.

27monster27
9 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

At the time all this promo seemed like a blessing. But looking back now to what happened after it seemed like a curse. She was never able to get back to that hype again.

Yeah, strong promo is good, but BTW was too strong. It lead to so much overexposure.

he/him/his

The promo is Troy for sure. Gaga didn't stop taking direction until Troy is gone. Troy got her all the gigs. She was overjoyed when Troy informed her on TMB backstage that they got the Google gig booked.

She was always happy to get gigs then, what she loathes after the hip surgery was how she realizes it was strictly business relationship, that none of the executives come to check out on her, where Gaga wanted a deeper and personal connection than that, so she feel used. We never know what to what extent that caused her to fire Troy just one week before ARTPOP got released. But we, OG fans, were always thinking it must have been a huge fall out. And when Troy go away, all the projects and gigs that he booked also went with him.

But as for album inspiration, It's Lüc Carl, fam.

She was just going back dating Lüc again during the BTW recording process, and most of the album was inspired by and dedicated for him. (This Album is for Ü), note that it is not just an U, but an umlaut Ü, the way Lüc Carl wrote his name. It lasted for few months before Gaga cheated on him with Taylor Kinney, (she was still with Lüc up until filming for Y&I, which is ironic cos that song is about Lüc Carl, which song title also written with umlaut ü), and Kinney also cheated on his girl for Gaga. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
1 hour ago, GagaEnigma said:

So Bobby was in fact responsible for that amazing promo schedule... I can't even imagine what he would initially do with Chromatica :fatcat:

well some head at Interscope said Chromatica was supposed to be a block buster movie in terms of promotion. However, in gay language that means promo like Born This Way. 

Archived