💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga"Tell someone you may be at odds with that you love.." #BeKind21 Day 17

Teletubby

Featured Posts

lavenderblondee
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

As a non native English speaker, I just don’t understand this sentence at all :mark:

It even confused me at first and English is my native language :ladyhaha:

Me and @Twitter are always at odds with eachother over a specific song that I will not name... it got a music video recently... starts with a 9 :bear:

But I promise that no matter how much I may tease you or act shady about it, I never mean to make you feel down or make you feel sad about it, I don’t ever want to do that to you :heart:

HeavyMetalLover
1 hour ago, DC said:

Me and @Twitter are always at odds with eachother over a specific song that I will not name... it got a music video recently... starts with a 9 :bear:

But I promise that no matter how much I may tease you or act shady about it, I never mean to make you feel down or make you feel sad about it, I don’t ever want to do that to you :heart:

Idk it is probably really annoying being tagged a million times in every 911 related thread.

Almost like saying "I know I bully you, but don't get your feelings hurt." :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

I can't do this one, because then they will come back into my life and all they do is create unnecessary drama. I have to protect my life. Though, I am not mad at anyone. I just don't like "drama".

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Idk it is probably really annoying being tagged a million times in every 911 related thread.

Almost like saying "I know I bully you, but don't get your feelings hurt." :bear:

When was the last time I actually tagged Twitter and did that though? :bear:

Besides we're friends, he's helping me manage my next era :) 

HeavyMetalLover
9 minutes ago, DC said:

When was the last time I actually tagged Twitter and did that though? :bear:

Two days ago.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived