• The Monster Ball 1.0
    • The Monster Ball 2.0
    • Born This Way Ball
    • artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • Joanne World Tour
    • Enigma Residency

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Going with Joanne World Tour. I attended, and the stage was amazing, beautiful visuals and THE VOCALS. 

Blastertoyo

Monster Ball 2.0

even though BTWB was my first concert ever and I watched her rip her pants that night 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Monster Ball 2.0

even though BTWB was my first concert ever and I watched her rip her pants that night 

:enigma:

Vancouver, January 2013 right?

LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You mean 2012

:huntyga:

The show where her pant ripped was in January 2013 though? That’s when you attended?

LittleMonster20
Just now, Twitter said:

BTWB and TMB 2.0 are the superior ones. But we should never sleep on how great JWT and Artrave. 

artRAVE was her best stage imo. It’s a pity I never got to attend but the JWT made it right!

2 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

artRAVE was her best stage imo. It’s a pity I never got to attend but the JWT made it right!

I’ve attended both JWT and Artrave. I will admit I prefer JWT stage more. Production as a whole was top tier for a pop-folk album. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, Twitter said:

I’ve attended both JWT and Artrave. I will admit I prefer JWT stage more. Production as a whole was top tier for a pop-folk album. 

I’m still not over the INTERLUDES! :giveup:

9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

You mean 2012

:huntyga:

BTWB came to North America in 2013. Vancouver were the first two shows January 11-12, 2013. 

LittleMonster20
Just now, Twitter said:

The interludes were next level! 

I keep coming back to the Rhino one and it’s been literally 3 years LMAO! :messga:

pop ate my heart

even though I think BTWB is objectively her best and almost impossible to top, there's something about TMB 1.0 that attracts me sooo much. can't really tell but, from the stage to the outfits to the interludes to the way she acts, it all feels so mysterious, dark and intentionally soulless, which reflects the music from TFM very well. like the atmosphere is very grim, even more than the 2.0 version. If only she had the blood and the living dress, it would've been absolutely perfect, but I love it sm anyway. so that's my vote

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived