Report this Gaga hate page

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I can't believe Madonna patented having blonde hair and wearing sunglasses. :udidnt:

1 minute ago, Daylight Jokers said:

That #G0dga tho lmao

malazam

2020 and some still think Madonna invented everything lmao

As if like 80% of her career isn't based inspired on others artists artistry

another shot before we kiss the other side

ladygagafan1234
18 minutes ago, malazam said:

2020 and some still think Madonna invented everything lmao

As if like 80% of her career isn't based inspired on others artists artistry

It has nothing to do with the year. These weirdo's aren't affected by time. They hide in their dark holes on social media all day trying to get attention by hating on others.

Musicisfreedom

These fan wars are so ridiculous. Those Examples are so ridiculous. I'm sick of my favorite artists fan bases fighting all the time :saladga: 

Bitch I'm Madonna

Original Diva

I thought this was going to be Paws Down Little Monsters... What is wrong with the toxic madonna stans?? (of course its not all of them, only a few. but it reflects badly on her and her fanbase)

Some of them have spent YEARS blogging Gaga's every move and comparing it to madonna. What kind of lifestyle is that?? Get a life!

excuse me no

MingersPrayer

I just looked at the page. They literally say a photo of them both looking in a mirror is ripping off madonna 🙄 some people 😂

Musicisfreedom
6 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

I thought this was going to be Paws Down Little Monsters... What is wrong with the toxic madonna stans?? (of course its not all of them, only a few. but it reflects badly on her and her fanbase)

Some of them have spent YEARS blogging Gaga's every move and comparing it to madonna. What kind of lifestyle is that?? Get a life!

And now LMs are starting to do that with Ava Max. There is room for all of these women. I can only assume you'd have to be a literal child to act this way.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived