Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Merch, remixes & single cover

outtahere12428

Featured Posts

outtahere12428

Do you guys think there may be 911 merch? I mean it’s being very successful and praised. Also, even Gaga’s promo singles have single covers. Will there be one? Remixes maybe? 

Discuss!

RainingOnMe

Don't be expecting it. Unfortunately I don't think they will do this unless the song has unforeseen success as it hasn't even been sent to radio yet.

Gaga used to fire out remixes all the time. 
Chromatica NEEDS to have a remix album 

CLUB CHROMATICA :awesome:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Karen Smith

If we were to have a single cover, it would rather be tomorrow, if tomorrow nothing will be posted, it would probably be nothing.

9 hours ago, JoeMo said:

CLUB CHROMATICA :awesome:

Remixed by The Blessed Madonna :legend::hor:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

numb the flame

I find it very weird that 911 hasn't had any merch released (yet) when SL and ROM had physicals and merch, SC had merch even though it. was just a promo single. Even the VMA's performance had merch (only on the US store, yes I am bitter) so I do find it weird that 911 hasn't had any released, yet.

9 hours ago, Oranjella Marquise said:

Don't be expecting it. Unfortunately I don't think they will do this unless the song has unforeseen success as it hasn't even been sent to radio yet.

911 has been sent to some radio stations in Europe, I know for sure it was sent to radio in France. 

18 minutes ago, Little99 said:

If we were to have a single cover, it would rather be tomorrow, if tomorrow nothing will be posted, it would probably be nothing.

didn't the artwork for G.U.Y. come out three days after the music video was released?

EDIT: the G.U.Y. artwork was released on 24 March 2014, the music video was released on 23 March 2014. 

Archived