Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromaticas era, Lady Gaga fans and their ARTPOP traumata

Cherry Blues

Featured Posts

Cherry Blues

💮💮💮

Why do Lady Gaga fans in Chromatica era always asks if the era is over? 🤔 Is this a wish of you or a fear?

I personally hope and love when artists build and plan a long era and use the whole potential of a album to serve a full and exciting journey through the album for fans and public

🧵

I think many fans are to much fixed on the ARTPOP traumata. It was rough and suboptimal.

The other eras of LG offered lots of content and full experiences to so that the album could unfold its spirit artistically (hope it makes sense in english )

🧵🧵🧵

The Fame had 4 international singles + local singles and videos for Eh Eh and Beautiful, Dirty, Rich.

The Fame Monster as a mini-album with 8 titles had 3 singles.

Born This Way had 5 singles.

Cheek To Cheek and A Star Is Born had full experiences.

🧵🧵🧵

Just ARTPOP really had a difficult era and the album couldn't breath deep. But it was a difficult time for LG also and the circumstances were just not good for the album.

Joanne was a emotional process which was devoted to Stefanis family story, to her father and his sisters dead. It's not a album which you can push far - it needs to be authentical because of it's sensitive subject.

🧵🧵

Chromatica in my opinion is a important piece of an album for us all. I think we and the music world needs a involved LG with Chromatica. The concept is very attractive and kind of visionary in my opinion. Its emotional, smart, artful and entertaining in same time. I'm sure and hope it will bloom in next months even more...

💮💮💮

Chromatica Island

I think this era is far from over and were just getting started!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I think this era is far from over and were just getting started!

I agree with you. I've been saying this every time somebody asks if the era is over. It's barely begun. :)

Yeah I was surprised (and annoyed) in the other thread when people were being negative regarding her putting out another single/video. Some people really thought she would end it abruptly with 911 :flop:

I think what it is, is that the era had to be delayed and for a while she went into complete silence from every platform. We had no idea what would happen and if so how. After her Billboard interview however, which I praised for being so open and informative into her Chromatica journey, I believe we will get many good things moving forward. 911 was the Big Bang to the rest of the era.

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

Why do Lady Gaga fans in Chromatica era always asks if the era is over?

cuz they're ****ers with nothing better to do

139f52d6a7424e640abdc183aae0eb27_w200.gi 

Especially when talking about Lady Gaga, she loves to work. It was always a problem of making her stop working, to rest. :saladga:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Yeah, I never understood that. How can an era be over before the tour starts??? Outside of her health or an act of god, she's always on that grind. It boggles my mind that people really thought she was just doing nothing all summer. Look at how she's feed us in the last 3wks alone. The fruit of her "down time" always bears itself.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

22 minutes ago, KindHML said:

PERIOD. 

or, as we cultured people like to say

"."

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

PoetsTryinWrite

Gaga is highly conscientious and hyper-compassionate. I think she was restricted by her management when it came to her socials, but something tells me even when the era is “over” she’s still gonna stick around a wee bit closer to us as she knows we need hugs during these times. 

Defend Your Humanity.

Big Reputation

I think it’s far from over for two reasons

1) she was MIA for a couple months so it sort of feels like this album cycle is just beginning!

2) she has to stretch the album cycle and promo out a fair bit because of the tour delay until summer 2021! I think singles and videos might start being more spaced out so it can last her until after tour. Unless she decides to drop like an EP or something before the tour to keep up and boost interest In her and for the tour. We have to remember by the time the tour starts the album will be over a year old, she needs to keep doing promo here and there to keep reminding people of it. 

just my thoughts ☺️

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Y’all know that artists don’t need to have a single out in order to go on tour, right? Even though G.U.Y was released two months before the Artrave, it wasn’t even a single. There was a space of 6 to 7 months between DWUW and the tour. Also a space of 5 months between Marry The Night and BTWBT. 

I know that it makes sense for Gaga to release other videos and singles and maybe she will. But you can’t blame fans for thinking she won’t when she completely disappears for months on end in the middle of her album release.

Archived