Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady gaga to be on GMA next week with Cynthia

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

How is 911 not a single if she’s gonna do CBS this week and GMA next week? She’s definitely pushing SOMETHING, given both interviews are for the album.

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Savage said:

How is 911 not a single if she’s gonna do CBS this week and GMA next week? She’s definitely pushing SOMETHING, given both interviews are for the album.

It is a single,  the ads confirmed it :party:

Just now, Pop another one said:

It is a single,  the ads confirmed it :party:

I think so too, there is a Facebook and Insta ad, both from her account, calling it a single. But where’s the single cover, sending to radio, etc.?

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Savage said:

I think so too, there is a Facebook and Insta ad, both from her account, calling it a single. But where’s the single cover, sending to radio, etc.?

I believe there wont be one:yennefer::fatcat:

She better performs 911 there then! 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama

joannesrats

If she’s with Cynthia it’s gonna be BTWF related, they’re releasing a book this week y’all. She’s not gonna be promoting her house-music album with her mother 

PatrickMonster
2 minutes ago, Savage said:

Shallow didn't get a cover either :selena:  only hope we have is the G.U.Y. treatment... we got the G.U.Y. single cover 3 days after the music video debuted, there is still hope!!!

7 minutes ago, Savage said:

She's gonna promote the BTWF book, hence Cynthia's presence in there

StarstruckIllusion
13 minutes ago, Pop another one said:

Yeesssss:flutter:

when you make threads, don’t forget to add a source, like this:

Stupid Oreo
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

when you make threads, don’t forget to add a source, like this:

Thanks, I forgot to (literally had that tab right next to this one :bear::awkney:

Archived