💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Babylon is next? or the era is ovah

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

Yes, please. 911 and Babylon are my two most played songs from Chromatica. I think Babylon would be a great song for a visual and a fourth single. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I am the only clown that still hopes she will release Haus Labs Babylon with MV :flop: imagine visuals with that explosive energy of early version :0

36 minutes ago, Spyro said:

I'm expecting a GUY estique video for Babylon.  Maybe use the first verse for SFA (excluding Tony's vocals) and lead it to Babylon.

:messga:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Lemonky said:

Okay so I am the only clown that still hopes she will release Haus Labs Babylon with MV :flop: imagine visuals with that explosive energy of early version :0

How is it possible to remix have MV. There already is Babylon, and it doesn't need any remixes. 

high heeled fem

The era isn’t over god :fail: I hate that all these negative posts are from people

who have been on the site less than 5 years. Nicola confirmed there is lots to come 

that example you have given is so beautiful 

Just now, Little99 said:

How is it possible to remix have MV?

Isn't it? 

Just now, Little99 said:

There already is Babylon, and it doesn't need any remixes. 

Well that's preference. I can see that many people need that version, and I am one of them. :)

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, Lemonky said:

Isn't it? 

Well that's preference. I can see that many people need that version, and I am one of them. :)

I mean Babylon haus labs could be great for example on chromatica tv, but there won't be MV for this sis 

48 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Maybe use the first verse for SFA (excluding Tony's vocals)

uhm what version did you listen to

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

RahrahWitch

Honestly since the worlds kind of on hold I'd love if she just kept making videos for the storyline until it becomes a visual album and thennnn next summer Chromatica ball. 

pls and ty:enigma:

vyniildisk
50 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

The era isn’t over god :fail: I hate that all these negative posts are from people

who have been on the site less than 5 years. Nicola confirmed there is lots to come 

that example you have given is so beautiful 

have you watch the movie? it is pretty bizzarre and amazing

1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

uhm what version did you listen to

...?  Just implying I don't expect any part of Tony's vocals to make it if the video I theorized comes true and only parts of w/ Gaga's vocals.  In the way it gets abruptly cut just like Venus in GUY.

Spyro the Dragon

2 minutes ago, Spyro said:

...?  Just implying I don't expect any part of Tony's vocals to make it if the video I theorized comes true and only parts of w/ Gaga's vocals.  In the way it gets abruptly cut just like Venus in GUY.

ah yes, the legendary Sine From Above ft. Tony Bennett

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Archived