vyniildisk

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Replay needs a video and single treatment 

that filler didnt even deserve to be on the album to begin with, Babylon is clearly a highlight

9 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Replay 

Luke78619

Well FW and Babylon are both filmed (one needed a few extra scenes done) so one of those would make sense :bear: idk why were expecting SFA just because if Chromatica III playing at the end of 911. Plus imagine the meltdowns if she did a video with Elton over a video with Blackpink :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RudraCNG

As much as I would love it, at this point I can't imagine Babylon getting an MV or single treatment, but I hope I'm wrong. If there's another MV my guess is SFA or Replay.

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I can only imagine how godly a Babylon film would be

sci-fi GIF by RETRO-FIENDsci fi GIF by RETRO-FIEND

full of nature too! and she prob would includ the hanging gardens

1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Well FW and Babylon are both filmed (one needed a few extra scenes done) so one of those would make sense :bear: idk why were expecting SFA just because if Chromatica III playing at the end of 911. Plus imagine the meltdowns if she did a video with Elton over a video with Blackpink :poot:

Do you have any proof for this

Candy Gaga
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

that filler didnt even deserve to be on the album to begin with, Babylon is clearly a highlight

Barbara Dunkelman Shut The Fuck Up GIF by Rooster Teeth

With all my love :vegas:

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

Well FW and Babylon are both filmed (one needed a few extra scenes done) 

Wow are you insider or what :bear:

Not everyone thinking Babylon is getting a video.

"The fan favourite usually doesn't get a video but she did it with 911!" ... because the fan fave is babylon and we aren't getting a video.

Signs point to sine. Its got promo in the perfume ad, too. Easy. Or replay because its the 2nd best on the album, but too thematically similar to 911 really.

1 minute ago, KORG said:

Not everyone thinking Babylon is getting a video.

"The fan favourite usually doesn't get a video but she did it with 911!" ... because the fan fave is babylon and we aren't getting a video.

Signs point to sine. Its got promo in the perfume ad, too. Easy. Or replay because its the 2nd best on the album, but too thematically similar to 911 really.

Well its gaga we are talking about so she could make it something different if she wants to

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Do you have any proof for this

Not myself no, insiders that were correct about a few things stated this and even a couple of reliable accounts here said so too

2 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Wow are you insider or what :bear:

I wish :bear: I just waste my life and read every goddamn thing on this site and twitter :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AMENiCURE

SFA will be probably the next and final chapter IF ANYTHING that is. Deep down, I really would love a video for Sour Candy. 

Yes, we may see more than one more video or single.

Things are different now, until the tour, she has a lot of time for promo, so we may see more singles, promo vids and more, but slowly.

There's no rush for a promo because nobody can tour and make the big money.

Also, they saved a lot from the scrapped promo so now they can spend more on videos.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived