💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Babylon is next? or the era is ovah

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

fritz lang metropolis GIF by Mauditfritz lang metropolis GIF by Maudit

After the triconic aesthetics of 911 i think Gaga is into art again, so an artsy video for Babylon is the obvious next step.

I really want to see Gaga as the wh.r.e of babylon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.

If anything SFA is next.

Also given the similarities in the style for the 911 video and Babylon's lyrical content, I don't think she'd do another video right away so similar.

I think every single video this era will be drastically different in style and tone.

Stupid Love was campy, fun, bright, dancing.

Rain On Me was darker, pure choreography, and visually pleasing.

911 was super high art, and dark.

5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

After the triconic aesthetics of 911 i think Gaga is into art again, so an iconic artsy video for Babylon is the obvious next step.

Oh wow, what is this GIF from?

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

DiamondKing

If we get another video/single I think it's either Replay, Sine From Above or Babylon. Going back to Act I would make no sense imo.

Bonkers

She ends the video with the lead-in to Sine From Above.  She's told us that this psychotic break was that catalyst to her becoming Lady Gaga.  She's told us she heard a sine from above in her most desperate moment that lead to her change.

I don't know how much more clear she could be that Sine From Above is coming next?

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

10 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

After the triconic aesthetics of 911 i think Gaga is into art again, so an artsy video for Babylon is the obvious next step.

I thought about this before. I think it’s be stunning. I hope Babylon gets single treatment! “The ***** of Babylon” dance would fit the “gossip” theme of the song perfectly. :enigma:

I'm expecting a GUY estique video for Babylon.  Maybe use the first verse for SFA (excluding Tony's vocals) and lead it to Babylon.

edit: not fixing that typo :interestinga:

Spyro the Dragon

Archived