💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber broke social distancing rule during meet and greet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Justin Bieber headed out in West Hollywood for a meet and greet, and watched as a large group of fans danced to his new song Holy in front of a firehouse. 

The 26-year-old pop star kept his distance from the group as they performed, but did pose without his mask with the large group – many of whom had completely loeweed their masks – despite stringent regulations amid the COVID-19 pandemic. 

source

33363990-8749853-Breaking_rules_Despite_33363978-8749853-Covered_At_one_point_th
33363986-8749853-Final_touches_He_added_33363972-8749853-image-a-37_160048742990

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coolninjaguy
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

they all look like kids, he's supposed to be the role model here, disgusting.

like whats the point of the mask if its not even going to cover your mouth??? is this a joke to him

Lord Temptation

It’s a cute photo and for once he doesn’t look like a grub. Plus he didn’t spit on anyone. That’s a start :ohwell:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Oh c'mon, give him a break 🙄

For what? For potentially risking himself and others health for a photo? I get singers want to see their fans again but he shouldn’t be doing this now. 

DiskoBaby

REMEMBER EVERYONE SIX FEET A PART GET YOUR SELFIE STICKS READY IF YOU WANT A PHOTO OP IF I HEAR A COUGH YOU'RE OUT

ElectricChapelR
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

For what? For potentially risking himself and others health for a photo? I get singers want to see their fans again but he shouldn’t be doing this now. 

You're being over dramatic, he took his mask down for the photo. People are not respecting the rules all over the world but yeah let's make a drama and bring attention to the fact that JB took his mask off for a second . 

It's his mistake don't make a headline out of it. 

I swear I understand why Gaga became so depressed about being famous, people are cruel.

33363978-8749853-Covered_At_one_point_th

33363996-8749853-Peace_and_love_As_the_g

Chromatography

i mean can we not hold the GROUP of people he met to the same standard? why did they put their masks down?:awkney:

Archived