Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy should be the next Single/ MV

Sherry

Featured Posts

So, now that we have 911 and we're fed for a while, I have a theory/ strategy for Gaga and Bobby :poot:

We had SL which had 8M+ views in first 24 hours. ROM had 21M+ and so did SC. But SC wasn't an official single. 911 had an epic video and I expected it to hit 5M vies in 24 hours, considering the fact that the song was already out, I was blown away that it had 7.5M views. 

Shallow pushed SL, ROM pushed 911. Now we need SC to push Babylon. It's pretty clear SC MV will easily gather 50M+ views :bradley: even 80M+ :cryga:. Dropping a Babylon MV after it would be the perfect push and will be a great song choice since Babylon is an album closer and a song that is 100% GP friendly. 

Please Bobby and Gaga let this happen :messga:

FW can choke :selena: 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

If they release a video for Sour Candy and Babylon I will never complain about anything ever again lmao. That sounds like a good strategy. 

But there where also rumours about Free Woman and even Fun Tonight... I wonder if those are still planned. 

3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

If they release a video for Sour Candy and Babylon I will never complain about anything ever again lmao. That sounds like a good strategy. 

But there where also rumours about Free Woman and even Fun Tonight... I wonder if those are still planned. 

The original plan included SL, ROM, FW, FT, SC and Babylon. No 911 so it's pretty obvious plans changed during lockdown. We're not even sure if anything was filmed.

Babylon98
2 minutes ago, Sherry said:

The original plan included SL, ROM, FW, FT, SC and Babylon. No 911 so it's pretty obvious plans changed during lockdown. We're not even sure if anything was filmed.

the people who spilled that also said that Babylon was ready to go, Free Woman was mostly filmed, Fun Tonight was gonna be filmed soon (this was a few months ago so it would have been done by now), and Sour Candy was also in the plans to be filmed. 

Just now, zcasx said:

the people who spilled that also said that Babylon was ready to go, Free Woman was mostly filmed, Fun Tonight was gonna be filmed soon (this was a few months ago so it would have been done by now), and Sour Candy was also in the plans to be filmed. 

Tbh all we want are more MVs. I'll be happy with anything. But I'd die if SC and Babylon gets a video :bradley: Chromatica should've been a visual album :messga:

I agree in term of chart strategy her team should go for Sour Candy. That way she would maintain herself on the charts and press for the next single she wants to. Either Babylon, free woman or whatever single she choses to close the era successfully. 

6 minutes ago, Sherry said:

The original plan included SL, ROM, FW, FT, SC and Babylon

Was this a fact stated by someone on her team or was this "iNsIdErS"?

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i agree, its sads me to the core that sour candy was so mistreated

But I think they still have plans for that song. Kpop is in its best time in the US. Specially now that Billboard came up with this global charts, Gaga team undoubtedly knows the power of releasing a single collab with Blackpink. 
I didn’t gave up my hopes yet. Sour Candy might still have its single treatment. 

DirrtyPony

It seems unlikely they would revive a promo single that was released months ago.

You never know though.

Strung out for another taste

Archived